Amazon EASports B2G1 Sale

ChuckInKC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Buy 2 EA Sports Titles, Get 1 Free Promo!
This morning, Amazon kicked off a Buy 2, Get 1 Free Promo on EA Sports Titles!
The usual suspects on PS3 and Xbox 360 are available for this promotion including:

• Madden NFL 13
  • FIFA Soccer 13
  • NCAA Football 13
  • NHL 13
  • Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13
All titles are discounted off MSRP as well...

Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...ised-search-2&pf_rd_t=101&tag=xbox360poker-20

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LazyTriangle']not a bad deal if you're into sports games, would of been better if they included all EA games[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I may need to put sports in the title.

[quote name='ChuckInKC']Agreed. I may need to put sports in the title.[/QUOTE]

Yes please! There's a world of difference betweent B2G1 and B2G1 Sports ;)

Thanks anyway op

[quote name='erequena']Yes please! There's a world of difference betweent B2G1 and B2G1 Sports ;)

Thanks anyway op[/QUOTE]

Done. Now no one will ever click on this thread. lol

[quote name='computingwarren']Damn, I really want to do this. Madden 13, NCAA 13, and FIFA 13. $30 each ain't bad..[/QUOTE]

they'll be $25 each at Wal-Mart on Black Friday

[quote name='buckythekat']they'll be $25 each at Wal-Mart on Black Friday[/QUOTE]

Online shopping is way better than saving $15 in a crowded Walmart.

The post is actually inaccurate. it's a better deal than it gets credit for. All of these are at least $10 BELOW MSRP. Madden is like 43. This is a pretty good deal. Even if you get two games for 50 it's still 33 bucks each without the tax( for most places, at least)

[quote name='JP73']The post is actually inaccurate. it's a better deal than it gets credit for. All of these are at least $10 BELOW MSRP. Madden is like 43. This is a pretty good deal. Even if you get two games for 50 it's still 33 bucks each without the tax( for most places, at least)[/QUOTE]

It says the games are below MSRP in the first post.

[quote name='ChuckInKC']It says the games are below MSRP in the first post.[/QUOTE]

So it does... so it does. I misread it to say "Discount taken off MSRP" or something along those lines. We regret the error and will print a retraction in the Post tomorrow.

[quote name='JP73']So it does... so it does. I misread it to say "Discount taken off MSRP" or something along those lines. We regret the error and will print a retraction in the Post tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

You will print it NOW! The stock prices are in a freefall! :hot:

Only really interested in NHL 13 so hopefully there'll be a good online BF deal for it. No way I'm setting foot in any store on Black Friday...especially not Wal-Mart.

[quote name='Killbomb']Only really interested in NHL 13 so hopefully there'll be a good online BF deal for it. No way I'm setting foot in any store on Black Friday...especially not Wal-Mart.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It's sad because they have one of the best deals every year. It's like they're daring me to be miserable.

bread's done
Back