Amazon Easter Sale

Hoping Amazon matches the Gamestop price for Lego HP 5-7 at $19.99 so I can use my credit. Otherwise might grab Sonic Generations (only $10 after credit I already have).

[quote name='xilly']Asphalt: Injection isn't all that bad. It's a very safe racer. It's quite average, but it's way better than Ridge Racer and the controls are certainly better than the iPhone versions - though the graphics are quite weak.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the demo played pretty decent.

Can you guys even remember the last time Amazon had a stellar deal? I feel like the good ol' days of great amazon sales/deals are long past =(

Hey, I was pretty darn pleased to see the Rock Band 3 bundles for the prices they had - I snatched up a white/black bass bundle for ~$37.50 and received it today. Too bad it and the blue one's nearly doubled in price now; the red one's still roughly $40, but I don't need another bass.

Can't tell ya how tough it is to find new instruments for these games without having to pay marked up prices. If the normal Squire bundle was on sale, too, you can bet I'd get that in a heartbeat. The pro guitar bundle's part of this sale, too, and around $75 now (it rose about $10 since the sale started, too) but I'll go to Rocksmith if I want that kind of experience. ;)

[quote name='Deserter Goose']Can't tell ya how tough it is to find new instruments for these games without having to pay marked up prices.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the opposite situation. I have a whole set in new condition. Heck, the keyboard is still in the box. What do I do with them now I no longer have a PS3? ...Cry, I guess. No store takes them.

bread's done
Back