Amazon - Enchanted Arms - PS3 $19.99 Too

haha qft

[quote name='chimpian']wow....
that is um...something else.....
i was leaning toward getting it but ya know what...maybe ill wait for the $5 mark, if at all[/quote]

[quote name='mkelehan']I really enjoyed it on the 360. I hear the PS3 version is a little worse.[/QUOTE]

This was already covered in the earlier deal thread.

There are features on the PS3 version that the 360 doesn't have (New language track and improved textures.)

The 360 version has some online components.

[quote name='chimpian']wow....
that is um...something else.....
i was leaning toward getting it but ya know what...maybe ill wait for the $5 mark, if at all[/quote]
QFT too....I was thinking of getting it but then after seeing that...wow.

Edit: quoted the wrong quote

I believe the PS3 version has the Japanese language option whereas the 360 doesn't thus bypassing the not-so-stellar voice acting.

Edit: For those that are just now stumbling upon this, the other thread on Enchanted Arms for $20 already has discussion on the 360 vs PS3 versions, including screenshots. Make up your own mind before you step into status quo:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143589

[quote name='Otaking']I believe the PS3 version has the Japanese language option whereas the 360 doesn't thus bypassing the not-so-stellar voice acting.
[/QUOTE]

The 360 has Japanese voices, too. I don't think I could have made it through the game without them. They redid the English track for PS3, but I'm not sure if it's any better than the 360's.

[quote name='tsg2005']thank you for making me save my money.[/quote]

Wow, I love all the people basing their decision off a two minute trailer from the first hour of the game. Hate to bust it to you guys but that character is only present in the first hour or two of that entire thirty hour game. If you can't deal with that you've probably got more important things to worry about anyway.

You said it Ultima...

I was going to point that out... but apparently the thought of a flamboyant gay character in a game is just too much for some people to handle.

bread's done
Back