Amazon: FIFA 10 ps3/360 $49.99

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!
51LNLtbrsmL._AA280_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/FIFA-Soccer-1..._4?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1257329893&sr=1-4

to all soccer fans in the states here. i have 360 version and this yr fifa finally won me over. the gameplay, animation, graphic, licenses, control everything is top-notch. its a keeper.

coming from a die-hard winning eleven fan, that's a lot. i'll get pes2010 for ps3 today and can't wait for that also. gameplay from old winning eleven 7 (pes3) won me over long time ago. but the transition to next-generation console hasn't been satifying. i had pes2008 and 2009 for ps3. 2008 was incomplete, 2009 improved a lot but still wasn't the keeper.

few thing i don't like about the next-gen PES is a running/ball control animation. imagine t-1000 (terminator 2 movie) running to kill john conner. and huge baggy pants. i didn't mind the lackluster lincense because editing is another fun of PES.

*heyheyhey11 currently owns U.S version of Winning eleven 7,8,9 PES 2007, 2008, 2009 on ps2 , fifa 10 on 360. and previously own PS3 version of pes 2008, 2009, 360 version of fifa 07,08,09

good deal, got this on game day one. Me and my brother go at it every day on Fifa 10, it improves alot from last years game.

[quote name='pureheat101']is there anything i can do if I bought this last week on amazon for $56.99?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, try email once...but only once. If you don't get it on the first try by email, don't waste your time.

At that point, call them directly. Make sure you talk to someone from the US. If you can tell they are not from the US, hang up immediately and keep calling until you do.

Calmly tell them your situation and ASK if there is anything they could do to help. Never demand. Odds are they'll take care of you right away. I should know, it happened to me today after 4 failed emails. All it took was one phone call with a US CS rep...and it was done and over with.

wow game just came out like 2 weeks ago and already $10 off? Well I think it's worth full price and at $50 it's a steal. Probably one of the best FIFA titles ever

Best soccer game ever, as far as I'm concerned. It's a fantastic game, and for $10 off, it's an even better deal.

I just picked up FIFA 10 during BB's B2G1F last week... like heyheyhey11, I'm a WE/PES addict and am still playing PES 2009 on Xbox 360 (Master League is every footy fan's wet dream). I've dabbled in FIFA now and then (bought UEFA 2008 on the cheap, skipped 2009, and now have bought 2010) and without wanting to side either game, I can only say the more games that come out (with significant improvements, not cheap cash-ins), the better for the soccer fans!

Its still a go for PS3...

360 appears to be sold out from Amazon is all..imagine it will be back in a couple days...

the 59.xx price point is from Hubbagames...

bread's done
Back