Amazon: Free $50 gift card with purchase of 360 Elite holiday bundle

Cool this is better than the walmart deal because of the sales tax exclusion! Thank god Walmart's lobbyists in Washington aren't getting results

Although I wish it had better games bundled with it.

They really aren't kidding when they say you can't use promotional funds as partial payment for this. I just went through checkout for the heck of it, and it would error out at the last screen unless I removed the $10 credit I had.

Also, I don't think the 5% will work, because you have to go through full checkout to get the combo discount.

Ahh!! I've wanted a black Elite for a while (already have a white 360 with the 120GB HD) and this is so tempting but I can't pull the trigger... I've spent way too much money these last two months.

I ordered an Elite last week as a gift. Do you think they would give me the gift card? If not, since it is still unopened, I should be able to return it and re-order right?

[quote name='Easystride']I ordered an Elite last week as a gift. Do you think they would give me the gift card? If not, since it is still unopened, I should be able to return it and re-order right?[/QUOTE]

haven't tried that but it's a possibility. don't take my word on it though.

usually, if an item isn't shipped, you can still return it and buy it again to save money.

[quote name='JaroldL']haven't tried that but it's a possibility. don't take my word on it though.

usually, if an item isn't shipped, you can still return it and buy it again to save money.[/QUOTE]

Before doing this suggestion, you should try asking Amazon CS. I've had fairly good experiences with them.

bread's done
Back