Amazon FREE Android App of the Day (2011/11/16): Bejeweled 2 (WiFi DL)

Love bejeweld so addiciting
21.gif

Doesn't appear to be a way to download this and install later? My Fire has shipped but won't be here till Sat apparently.

[quote name='tigernut']Doesn't appear to be a way to download this and install later? My Fire has shipped but won't be here till Sat apparently.[/QUOTE]

"Buy" it off of Amazon's site. It'll record that you "bought" it, and you'll be able to download it later.

[quote name='Slappybob']I am an idiot, but what does wifi download mean?

None of the other free apps said that.[/QUOTE]

means it is too large of a file to bother sending over a 3G network, so to download the game, you must be connected to wifi.

[quote name='AgentW']means it is too large of a file to bother sending over a 3G network, so to download the game, you must be connected to wifi.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, ok. Thats how i normally download stuff anyways :cool:

[quote name='Althax']Beware the "wrong forum" and "thats not a deal" angry posters.[/QUOTE]

One of them got banned not too long ago

Anyways, I bought this game when it as a buck at the Android Marketplace. Then again, I grabbed a free copy at Amazon since their DRM is different than Google's. Now, if I only know how to hack my HP Touchpad to make it an Android...

Thanks again OP!

[quote name='vlv723']
Now, if I only know how to hack my HP Touchpad to make it an Android...

Thanks again OP![/QUOTE]

Just did this yesterday. Installed the Amazon Marketplace this morning and was pleasantly surprised to find Bejeweled 2 as the free app.

~KC

bread's done
Back