Amazon game deal of the day 10/14: Spectrobes Origins

Dang, I was hoping that we could use Spectrobes' current sale price to trick the buy 2, get 1 free discount into applying to a $30 title (instead of Spectrobes). But that is not the case.

I was kinda interested in this one when it first came out...hated the DS games though. For half price I may have to bite.

[quote name='eastx']Dang, I was hoping that we could use Spectrobes' current sale price to trick the buy 2, get 1 free discount into applying to a $30 title (instead of Spectrobes). But that is not the case.[/QUOTE]

for that matter, eca is only taking 10% off of $20 (doesn't it usually take off regular price?) and it still doesnt qualify for fsss (doesn't that base it off the actual price and not sale price?) or are those both only for lightning deals?

[quote name='Chlorox']I was kinda interested in this one when it first came out...hated the DS games though. For half price I may have to bite.[/QUOTE]

I really couldn't get into the DS game, so I can't imagine why the Wii version would excite me.

[quote name='Chlorox']I was kinda interested in this one when it first came out...hated the DS games though. For half price I may have to bite.[/QUOTE]
This doesn't look like a bad deal but not a good one either, I am passing out on this one.

I actually liked the DS games so I will probably get this. But then again spectrobes games usually drop further in price so maybe I will wait.

i had it in my cart but decided to think it over before i bought it.. its at the bottom of my cart saying "saved for later" or something but when I click move to cart it doesnt move it. will amazon restock it at regular price later? this way I can move it to my cart and buy it?

One of my friends ordered 3 of these and it did combine with the b2g1 so it worked out extremely cheap and I am getting my copy from him, he is using the other 2 as Xmas gifts.

bread's done
Back