Amazon Game Deals Update (7/8) Dark Sector/Turok $21, COD2/3 $10 and more

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-l=1]208[/img-l]Today sees a few noteworthy additions and markdowns, including the 360 versions of Dark Sector and Turok for $21 each and Call of Duty 2 and 3 for $10 each.

Head over to Amazon for the full list or read on for highlights.[/preview]

Thanks to Master Shake, malakas, Jonsoncao, and Capitalizt!

New additions and markdown highlights
Note: prices frequently change

:360:Dark Sector $20.91
:360:Turok $20.91
:360:Call of Duty 3 $9.90
:360:Call of Duty 2 $9.90
:360:Stuntman: Ignition $13.39
:360:Tony Hawk's Proving Ground $13.20
:360:Tony Hawk's American Wasteland $13.20
:360:Need for Speed: Prostreet $26.79
:360:Karaoke Revolution: AI Bundle $33.49
:360:Perfect Dark Zero:LCE $13.39
:360:UEFA Champions League $10.04

:ps3:GH III Les Paul Wireless Guitar $31.36
:ps3:The Orange Box $31.99

:wii:Dragon Quest Swords $26.79
:wii:Puzzle Quest $13.39
:wii:Spiderman: Friend or Foe $20.09

:ds:Touch Detective 2 1/2 $9.99

:ps2:Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror $13.20
:ps2:Real World Golf Bundle $16.50
:ps2:The Golden Compass $6.60

:gba:Rayman Ravin Rabbids $4.29
:gba:Uno 52 $4.95

Generation NEX Wireless Arcade Stick $19.80

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon goofed my 5th price adjustment, assuming it actually is credited on my card, I actually got COD 3 for $7.90.

Outstanding game for under $10, the only reason it was panned is that it was too much like COD 2.

[quote name='JMEPO']The ladys LOVE UNO...[/QUOTE]

WTF is a "lady"?

On topic.. I requested replacement for the third time and finally got a non-PH version of COD2. Thanks to original OP or whomever made me aware of the deal.

[quote name='foundation']WTF is a "lady"?

On topic.. I requested replacement for the third time and finally got a non-PH version of COD2. Thanks to original OP or whomever made me aware of the deal.[/quote]

Not sure either but I believe it looks like that thing in your sig, only with more clothes on.

[quote name='dchrisd']The Simpsons Game for PS2 is about $13.50.[/quote]

that's still about $10 too high...the camera on it is just terrible.

[quote name='miktau']1st[/QUOTE]

Failed.

Thanks to Master Shake though, I was actually considering getting Draglade and Ontabananarama earlier today when they were priced at $19.99 and $14.99. Good thing I'm easily distracted. Now I get them both for a little over $20.

[quote name='Xfactor19990']hmmm is turok worth it?[/quote]

It's a close call. Killing dinosaurs is fun for a bit. The bow is really satisfying, but the game starts to get pretty repetitive and down right annoying. Some of the dinos start to get all douchie and literally dry hump you. I would wait until it gets into the teens.

Dark Sector is worth it though.

sweet deals - picked up dark sector last week for $20, so I'll grab stuntman and perfect dark. I really hope i don't get frustrated w/ stuntman's difficulty

I might just pick up call of duty 2.
For PS3 owners who are thinking about the orange box:Get it for PC.

[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']Has anyone played UEFA..... how is it for a quick soccer fix???[/quote]

Not bad at all, it's better that Fifa 07 but not quite as good as 08.

Worth $10 IMO.

[quote name='Frogurt.man']Where are all the cheap PS3 games?!?[/QUOTE]

Amazon always seems to ignore the PS3 on these deals. I would have gotten Tony Hawk's Proving Ground for $13.20 for PS3 but it is $29.99.

I wanna get COD 2 and 3, but gotta wait till later today. I hope the deal's still up then. Do they give you the non-PH version, or is it random?

How is Dark Sector? Looks interesting.

[quote name='MasterSprtn117']I wanna get COD 2 and 3, but gotta wait till later today. I hope the deal's still up then. Do they give you the non-PH version, or is it random?

How is Dark Sector? Looks interesting.[/quote]

Dark Sector is a worthy pickup for 20 bucks. It has some AI bugs and graphic anomalies, but what game doesn't. The Glaive is pretty cool to play around with and you use a cover system like Gears which works most of the time. The environment is dark and murky, but it does dark and murky very well.

Dark Sector and CoD3 as filler is a good all around deal.

whoops, missed this thread when i posted the Conan game in Deals.

Cheapy, Amazon lowered the price of Conan (360) to $19.99.

[quote name='LimpDaddy']It's a close call. Killing dinosaurs is fun for a bit. The bow is really satisfying, but the game starts to get pretty repetitive and down right annoying. Some of the dinos start to get all douchie and literally dry hump you. I would wait until it gets into the teens.

Dark Sector is worth it though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks LD! :applause:

hope these come down

River King Mystic Valley by Natsume, Inc. (Nintendo DS) now 20 (will buy at 10)

Draglade by Atlus (Nintendo DS) now 13 (will buy under 10)

Showtime Championship Boxing by Destination Software (Nintendo DS) 10 will by around 5

Ontamarama by Atlus (Nintendo DS) 10 will by around 5

sucks they took NBA 08 psp off and pushed it back to 30

Do people still play COD 3 online? On the fence to get it. However, I already have COD 4 and COD 5 is coming out soon so I dunno....

ohhh, FYI, Dark Sector and Turok are really fun. they're not perfect shooters but they're still very good for what they offer. at $20 each, they're a real bargain. i bought them when they were $30 and it was well worth it. i enjoyed them a lot, solid shooters.

[quote name='LimpDaddy']If you are a fan of the TV show then 20 bucks is well worth it and it's an easy 1000 ch33v0s for about 7 hours of gameplay.[/quote]

I second that. I love the show, and the game was fun enough for 20 bucks (although I got the PS3 version).

Anyone know if the CoD2 is the regular or the platinum hits edition? Picture is of the regular, but may or not be 100% accurate.

Has anyone ordered Turok?

I was curious about the guide bonus. It sounds like you receive a physical guide, and the .pdf file. However, it could be that the guide is just a pdf file, not really sure. Anyone know?
---

[quote name='jello44']Anyone know if the CoD2 is the regular or the platinum hits edition? Picture is of the regular, but may or not be 100% accurate.[/quote]
You'll probably get the PH version. I got it last month and it was PH.

[quote name='United_Korea']how long do you guys think these deals will last?[/quote]

Hard to say. Most of these games will drop in price several more times this month, while others will end up going back to full price soon. And then next month we'll get another slew of games dumped into the deals section.

bread's done
Back