Amazon Game tradeins good deal I think

scum1

CAGiversary!
So I have decided that Amazon is the way to go with trading in games. I just traded in GOW3 and Dantes Inferno ps3 and got 68 bucks. That is 19 more than games stop and Since I have too many goozex points with nothing to trade for there I think this was the best way to go. What does everyone think about Amazon trade in values?

not the best prices, but i traded in bioshock 2 for $34 and used it towards the pre order of halo reach with $20 credit, so bioshock 2, and $24 (maybe less if they drop the price before release) for halo reach and a $20 credit is a good deal imo.

I figure I got GOW for 59 from amazon with the 10 dollar game credit. So it only cost me like 10 buck to play GOW3. I also had a 10 dollar credit for Dantes as well so prety much the same thing there. Not bad I think and although I loved GOW3 I knew I would not play it again any time soon.

They aren't bad. Since they haven't done a trade-in promo since September or so I've taken to using Gazelle a lot more. I can still opt for Amazon credit and they usually have higher TIVs. For instance, about a month ago I traded ME2 to Gazelle for $40 base, whereas it was $29 or so on Amazon. I will give Amazon convenience and trust though. I've heard horror stories about Gazelle, but not as many toward Amazon (even if I have my own crappy Amazon trade-in story)

Yeah, I use amazon trade in a good bit since I'm too lazy and don't want the risk of selling on ebay or myself through amazon.

I've done five trade-ins so far. From single games to lots with stuff from Genesis titles up to new releases and made a great profit. (Buying cheap at yard sales.)

[quote name='scum1']I figure I got GOW for 59 from amazon with the 10 dollar game credit. So it only cost me like 10 buck to play GOW3. I also had a 10 dollar credit for Dantes as well so prety much the same thing there. Not bad I think and although I loved GOW3 I knew I would not play it again any time soon.[/QUOTE]

How long did it take you to beat those games? You say it only cost $10 to play through them, but if you rented them, or used Gamefly would it have been even less?

bread's done
Back