Amazon games for under $7

Old and already posted, amazon bargain bin has always been around and always sucked bad w/ turds like NFL headcoach... which is just the bad AI of madden without the mediocre gameplay

[quote name='abhinav']How bad could that star trek game be...[/quote]

Not horrible; and for the price of a game rental, I'd say it's worth it for Bill Shatner's work alone. The control is kinda wonky, but on the other hand it is Star Trek.

Thanks OP for the effort. :applause:

Shit, and I just bought Encounters for $10 at GS.

Aw, well. It is a nice game. The main game gets a more than a bit tedious, but frantic, Asteroids-style combat is good fun. Survival mode is where its at in this game.

You know, had they slapped on a good Elite-style trading/upgrading sim atop this flight mechanic (Ditch the Trek stuff, of course)... which would've taken a lot of work to get a reasonable amount of other traders/pirates etc... but it would've been excellent.

[quote name='vicious7171']Sweet, picked up Jampack 15 Teen, Jampack 15 Mature, and NBA 2k4. What a steal![/quote]

Why buy the Jampacks? They're just game demos...

[quote name='utopianmachine']Why buy the Jampacks? They're just game demos...[/quote]

People seem to enjoy collecting them. Much like the OXM demo discs.

On the second page, they have a Xbox refresh disc. I recommend anyone who still has an Xbox 1 to pick this up. It saved my xbox, and it saved me a $170 in repair costs.

Actually I don't know if it was $117 or $170 that xbox customer service was asking for, all I know is it was some Indian lady with a thick accent I was talking to, And there was no way I was gonna give my credit card over the phone.

Man, that filler item website woulda been a god send a couple of days ago when I was ordering rise of legends for 17 bucks. Ended up buying a 10$ 512MD SD card for my camera, so not terrible i guess.

Still, I'm bookmarking that site, great find!

Trek encounters

NOTE its a blue bottom CD for those w/ sensitive PS2s...

Personally I found the game mildly fun for an hour or 2. The main problem is the horrible mission design

Flying through RINGS??? WTF?

Its a game that screams "could have been really good" if they had a decent budget. Instead its like they created some decent looking graphics and then tried to cram in some gameplay in 5 days.

For $7 its not a bad lil game if you approach it as a pre alpha demo/ proof of concept instead of expecting a fully balanced and fun game

So, wtfh is an Xbox Refresh disc? If it's something that can help me blank out anything sitting on the memory n make my system run quicker or something, I'm all for it.

Anyone mind explaining it to a noob on system discs?

bread's done
Back