[Amazon] Genji: Days of the Blade $22.86 Shipped

Considering their are 5 different sellers including amazon affiliated sellers with free shipping offering it for that price give or take $1 I don't really see this as a deal....

Especially as their are non affiliated amazon sellers selling it even cheaper new.

this is a great game i might just bite on this with some of the new christmas money! thanks!
CAGsmily!.gif

Just doesn't seem to be such a great deal. Not bad if you really want the game, but it just feels that it must be able to be found cheaper spmewhere. Like, I found it for $13 at TRU some time back. I'm sure some scouring will find a better deal.

Oh no. It's that game with the giant enemy crab from realistic Japanese History! You destroy it by hitting its weakpoint for MASSIVE DAMAGE.

Why does everyone have to chime in with an asshole response like "Crappy Deal" or "This isn't a deal!" You don't want to push new members away from posting potentially good deals. If it is deemed to not be a worthy deal, it will be locked. No need for you to be a complete jerk and point it out.

[quote name='Layziebones']Why does everyone have to chime in with an asshole response like "Crappy Deal" or "This isn't a deal!" You don't want to push new members away from posting potentially good deals. If it is deemed to not be a worthy deal, it will be locked. No need for you to be a complete jerk and point it out.[/quote]

Chill Mr. Morality. Do you forget where you are? Easy on the name calling attitude.

Genji for $23 isn't a deal, much like having somebody kick you in the nuts isn't a deal.

Well, I wasn't going with the crappy deal thing. I'm more of making a point that the game isn't worth it by any price. I don't want to discourage someone new in posting deals. Deals posted by people are a service to us for free. We shouldn't be complaining if a post isn't a deal. It's just there for us to know that it exists at that price. If you dont think it's a deal, then you shouldn't even need to post that it's not a deal and just move on. One line in the topic list to people shouldn't be such a bothersome thing.

Maybe try and follow your own advice before climbing up on your high horse.

[quote name='Layziebones']Why does everyone have to chime in with an asshole response like "Crappy Deal" or "This isn't a deal!". If it is deemed to not be a worthy deal, it will be locked. No need for you to be a complete jerk and point it out.[/quote]

[quote name='contej85']
Refurb Xbox 360 Premium with 20 Gig hard drive $180

I've had good experiences with them in the past, but some of the buyers of their random boxes weren't so pleased. Nonetheless a good deal if you're in the market.

[quote name='Layziebones']It isn't really that great of a deal. Gamestop has them for $200 without any coupons. I'm still mad at Stoots about the mystery box.[/quote]
[/quote]

I think it's sort of weird when people post deals from private sellers on amazon or ebay. I always get the feeling it's just the op trying to hawk their own wares.

[quote name='gum_drops']Maybe try and follow your own advice before climbing up on your high horse.[/quote]

Im glad you have enough time to look through every post I made and pull one out from over four months ago. Way to push that extra work just to be right. :applause:

I said why is EVERYONE pointing it out. It takes one person to say a deal isn't good, not a repition of six people repeating how badly the deal sucks. I mentioned it once, when the thread started, not after seven people told him how bad it was. One post is all it takes to tell someone the deal is not good.

bread's done
Back