Amazon - Ghost Rider, Manhunt 2, PQ2, Pinball Gottlieb and more PSP games - $9.97

opportunity777

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
From observing previous $9.97 titles, more than likely, these are the final price cuts for these games.

Posted by Fire_Thief:

Ghost Rider

Manhunt 2

More $9.97 titles:

Bomberman Land - DEAD

Practical Intelligence Quotient 2

Pinball Hall Gottlieb Collection

Steel Horizon

MLB 2K8

The Bigs

Puzzle Challenge Crosswords

To help "pad" the order for FSSS, I posted some other cheap $9.99 PSP titles. Some of these titles were posted in other threads, but I went through Amazon's list for a fresh look.

Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow

Socom Fireteam Bravo

ATV Offroad Fury Pro

Twisted Metal: Head On

Flatout: Head On

Blokus Portable Steambot Championship

Last edited by a moderator:
Bomberman Land PSP is an awesome game if you like Bomberman or minigame collections. The minigames are presented as amusement park attractions, and you must progress through an RPG-like map solving puzzles and completing attractions to win the game. The story is cute, funny, and pretty simplistic. It also includes the standard Bomberman multiplayer game with a ton of maps (in 2D, not the same multiplayer mode from the other PSP Bomberman title) and supports local download play.

My FAQ for the game was named GameFAQs FAQ of the month for July 2008. Swish!

Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow and Twisted Metal Head On are two titles that every PSP owner needs to have in their library, especially at that price!

found this on gamefaqs

Bomberman Land for PSP, DS, and Wii are each unique from each other. They're all sequels to the PSX game. Some minigames are shared across each title, but the story and many elements are unique.

its only 9.97 shipped. I grabbed it just for the hell of it.... Add in tax and it would of been 10.70

so i figure i paid around 9 for it.

might as well use the prime i paid 60 bucks for (first purchase since getting prime that will give me 2 day shipping)

[quote name='eastx']Who cares? Either you like Bomberman or you don't. The single-player campaign is lengthy and there's a very well endowed multiplayer mode. At $10 it is a great value.

BTW Slidecage this game is much easier overall than the DS games, though a few particular minigames are kind of tough.[/QUOTE]

yea the FIrst bomberman land for the DS was a major pain in the ass

the 2nd game was better and eaiser but it was very short ...

hope there is a chance this will be delivered tomorrow *Doubtful since it has not even went into shipping yet

or saturday.... BUT star ocean 2 should hold me over.....

Little off topic

BUT STAR OCEAN 2 for the psp that just came out is this the port of the PS1 game or before that game

funny thing is i paid 30 for the first star ocean on the psp and never played it more then 2 hours and tossed it.. but for 20 bucks i could not pass up buying star ocean 2 off gamefly

[quote name='eastx']Who cares? Either you like Bomberman or you don't. The single-player campaign is lengthy and there's a very well endowed multiplayer mode. At $10 it is a great value.

BTW Slidecage this game is much easier overall than the DS games, though a few particular minigames are kind of tough.[/quote]

That's not true, this is not a classic bomberman game. This is a minigame collection. So if you like Bomberman, that does not mean you will like this game. That's like saying that because I like Super Mario (which I do) I'll like Mario Party too (which I don't).

Apparently this game has a dull story, and lots and lots of boring dialog which is required to get stuff to progress.

[quote name='charlescheese']That's not true, this is not a classic bomberman game. This is a minigame collection. So if you like Bomberman, that does not mean you will like this game. That's like saying that because I like Super Mario (which I do) I'll like Mario Party too (which I don't).

Apparently this game has a dull story, and lots and lots of boring dialog which is required to get stuff to progress.[/QUOTE]

If it was only minigames that would be a valid concern (though I disagree that the dialog is boring - see my plot description in post 2). However, it does include the classic Bomberman multiplayer, which is why almost everyone plays Bomberman games. So my point stands.

Darn, I'm curious about this, but not a fan of minigame collections, generally. (Though I enjoyed the GBA Mario Party as a single player game, and like the others as multiplayer...)

got to love PRIME

seems the game will get here tomorrow instead of monday... so at least i have this to play this weekend

still hope my star ocean 2 comes tomorrow

Thanks, OP! I have wanted this game since it came out. I cannot pass it up for this price.

I'm gonna buy some more games to get free shipping.

I ended up getting Bomberman Land, Manhunt 2, and Ghost Rider, all on PSP.

Each of them was $9.97. What a great deal. Free shipping as well.

Hellz yeah! I love being a cheap ass!

[quote name='Fire_Thief']I ended up getting Bomberman Land, Manhunt 2, and Ghost Rider, all on PSP.

Each of them was $9.97. What a great deal. Free shipping as well.

Hellz yeah! I love being a cheap ass![/QUOTE]

I updated the post to reflect your finds.

[quote name='hiamiyumi']This game is very bad. Bomberman Live is the best[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how anyone could feel that way. Bomberman Land PSP lacks online multiplayer, but it has like 50 multiplayer stages, and they are way, way better than Bomberman Live's stages. Live has pretty much the worst stages of any Bomberman game, actually (though it's still fun of course).

Thanks, I picked up the pinball game (even though I'm pretty sure I have the PS2 version) and The Bigs (it's worth a try, right?). There's some really good game there for $10 but I have all the good ones. Ghost Rider is actually kind of cool for the psp but it's an obvious clone of God of War. The motorcycle parts are horrible though.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back