AMAZON Gift Card GIVEAWAY * Beginner/Pro PICTURE/PICTORAL GUIDE Free Treasure Trooper

Frisky Piranha

CAGiversary!
-FAQ-

q. Is my information safe?

a. Define safe. Someone can find out where you live just by you clicking on something. Treasure Trooper itself will never ever spam you. However the offers will send you a lot of e-mails, so create a separate e-mail account. As for actual physical mail, only expect something once a month. It's just a harmless piece of paper. Scared of telemarketers? Lol, why? I like to have fun with them personally, such as saying they're the 1,000,000th caller and have won the grand prize. If you really can't stand them sign up for a phone number at www.k7.net . If you find that that phone number isn't getting accepted by offers buy a magic jack. So your information is totally safe if you're smart about it. If not you'll get an insurance quote in the mail. And that would be the end of the world, we don't want that. Note that answering calls and responding to confirmation e-mails increases your offer approval rate.

q. Does Treasure Trooper require a credit card?

a. Of course it isn't required, however your earning potential will increase if you're willing to whip out your card.

I'm not going to beat around the bush. I've seen many G(et)P(aid)T(o)s and Treasure Trooper (TT), hands down, is -THE- GPT website in my honest opinion. Why? They have the best payouts, there are tons of bonuses, the website is easy on the eyes and easy to navigate, and on top of all that they -FREQUENTLY- make contests that are relatively easy to win. Currently I'm doing pretty good in a user hosted $100 contest.

After hearing all that you want to see everything the website has to offer without even committing an email address. I'm here to satisfy that urge.

MEMEBERS' AREA

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3619/07202009131823.png

PRIZE SHOP (trading hut), GOLD COINs, PLATINUM COINs, and PEARLs

ticketforsale.gif

Purchase a ticket so that you are eligible to participate in the next forum treasure hunt worth real cash!
treasuremapforsale.gif

Get all 4 pieces of the map in order to go on the $100 treasure hunt!
rubyforsale.gif

Just a ruby.... or is it?
pearlbraceletforsale.gif

The next 2 unreferred members to sign up will automatically become your referrals!
mabutusecretforsale.gif

Mabutu has an important secret to tell...
mousepadforsale.gif

Your choice of 2 beautiful Mousepads with rich colors. View Samples.
bumperforsale.gif

A Bumper Sticker that's perfect for showing your TreasureTrooper pride! View Sample. Win $500!
journalforsale.gif

Collect pieces of the journal for hints and tips leading to greater treasures.
amazon.gif

A $20 Amazon Gift Certificate redeemable for anything at Amazon.com!
visa.gif

A $50 Visa gift card redeemable anywhere Visa is accepted!
ipod.gif

A new 4GB iPod Nano Silver
(3rd generation).

xbox360.gif

A new Xbox 360 Arcade system with controller.

Purchase a ticket so that you are eligible to participate in the next forum treasure hunt worth real cash! - Let's you participate in the FORUM treasure hunt that goes on once a month. Basically the forum treasure hunt is usually a puzzle where you scour the web, but sometimes it can take the form of a guessing game, etc, so no one knows what to expect.

Get all 4 pieces of the map (10 GOLD COINs each) in order to go on the $100 treasure hunt! - That $100 is pretty eye catchy, eh? Basically it makes you utilize every aspect of the website.

Just a ruby for 15 GOLD COINs.... or is it?

Purchase a pearl bracelet for 8 PEARLs. The next 2 unreferred members to sign up will automatically become your referrals!

Mabutu has an important secret to tell... for 15 GOLD COINs, of course. - I could tell you, but then it wouldn't be a secret. The stock market would plummet due to the lack of demand for mabutu secret.

Your choice of 2 beautiful Mousepads with rich colors.

A Bumper Sticker that's perfect for showing your TreasureTrooper pride! Win $500 if you get spotted with one!

Collect pieces of the journal for hints and tips leading to greater treasures. - Helps you on the treasure hunt.

A $20 Amazon Gift Certificate redeemable for anything at Amazon.com for 20 PLATINUM COINs!

A $50 Visa gift card redeemable anywhere Visa is accepted for 50 PLATINUM COINs!

A new 4GB iPod Nano Silver
(3rd generation). 150 PLATINUM COINs.

A new Xbox 360 Arcade system with controller. 150 PLATINUM COINs. - I CAN HAZ EXBAWKS?!

GOLD COINs legally have no value, although they are quite useful and can be used to play at the JUNGLE SLOTS, one of the prizes is $1.00.

PLATINUM COINs are used to buy prizes, 1 PLATINUM COIN = $1.00

PEARLs are used to buy pearl friendship bracelets, which give you 2 referrals. After every offer you get to play a game which gives you a 1 in 3 shot of winning one.

JUNGLE SLOTS

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1577/07202009141716.png
If you're thinking this is some waste of time odds stacked against you thing, you are wrong. Every day I have a spare GOLD COIN I use it on the slots and usually win something. I'm on the edge of winning "happiness", the grand prize.

CASH SURVEYS

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/461/07202009145431.png
CASH OFFERS

"Cash Offers

Here you will find many great offers that pay for your participation.

Instructions can be found next to each offer along with the dollar amount and number of virtual gold coins you will receive after the offer is completed and approved. Gold coins can be used to purchase fun stuff at Mabutu's Trading Hut.

There are a few special offers which have platinum coins next to them instead of cash. These platinum coins can be redeemed at the Trading Hut for valuable prizes like an iPod or an Xbox 360!

Remember, once you fulfill an offer, click the Done button and it will be added to your Pending Offers list. Once the offer is verified and approved, your account balance will be updated, and the offer added to your Approved Offers list.

Hot Offers - These are some of the best-approving offers right now!
For more offers with a near 100% approval rating, be sure to check out the Quarter Bin. Offers on Page: 2050All
433 offers found."
New offers are always being added. The yellow splotches under the $ amount are how many gold coins you get.

GO VIP

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5623/07202009150927.png
Earning $500 total (platinum coins count towards it, referral commision counts, just about everything basically) gets you into the VIP club for free. You get 10 PLATINUM COINs and 5 referrals (20 PEARLSs) every MONTH just by being active.

MABUTU'S CURRENCY CONVERTER

mabutuscurrencyconverter.jpg

"Would you like to give 1 platinum coin for 2 pearls?

Would you like to give 2 dollars for 1 platinum coin?

Would you like to give 1 pearl for 1 gold coin?

Would you like to give Mabutu 1 dollar to feed his family?
"

Self explanetory. Sometimes I give a pearl for a gold coin, nothing else though.

$100 TREASURE HUNT
After collecting the 4 treasure hunt map fragments at the trading hut, you can embark on an epic journey for $100.

I can confirm 105% the validity on this as I have been paid before with no problems. Again, all the payment proof you can handle here. http://forum.treasuretrooper.com/topic/ ... e__st__290

And on top of all this sits a friendly, although albeit snippy, community that regularly hosts contests and helps out the new guy.

As cliche as it is, what are you waiting for? No, seriously. You're missing out. Here is my referral link; http://www.treasuretrooper.com/492085

I always hold special contests for my referrals so don't miss out on that aswell. If you have a question about them email me at friskypiranha at yahoo.com

GIFT CARD GIVEAWAYS

Ol' Frisky always has $5 Amazon gift cards lying around. I will post the ID of every 5th referral I get until I run out of gift cards. If that ID happens to be yours (can be found on the "my treasure" page in your referral link) you'll be hooked up with a gift card through email. Also everyone who signs up under me will be entered into a drawing for a $50 visa gift card, I will draw for it once I get 50 referrals. I plan on doing bigger and better contests in the future, stay tuned.

Th-th-th-that's all folks! Have fun paper pushing.

READ ALL ABOUT IT! SUPER FANTASTIC WEBSITE ABOUT GPTS, EBAY, ETC ON THE LOOSE!
I'd very much appreciate it you read a few of my unbiased articles about making money online at www.treasurer.webs.com

Last edited by a moderator:
After some HARD thinking I'm still going to say my favorite is Treasure Trooper, however if something comes up I will immediately flock to CASH CRATE. While the payouts for offers are better, they lack the ton of bonuses. Sure there is a referral contest, etc, but that's just not realistically winnable if you're just one person. Like Treasure Trooper I can confirm the validity of this, along with a million other users.

If you're looking for a SHORT TERM SECOND INCOME or just a BOOST OF CASH, head on over to Cash Crate along with my trusty referral link. It gets lonely and sad when it's not with you, and we don't want that. http://cashcrate.com/1102641

Or if you prefer clicking on a fancy banner

And remember; [quote name='Frisky Piranha']If you ever want tips from me I'll never require you to join as my referral. I think it's silly that people do that.[/quote]

Since it seems to be all the rage amongst the whipper snappers now a days, shoot me an email for a LOCKERZ invite.

I just noticed that Amazon gift cards are being given away like used rubbers, but since I can't change the thread title, enjoy your "used rubbers"

Hello, and welcome to our short feature clip. Visit the concession stand if you're hungering for something tasty, or thirsty for some world famous Cocoa Cola. And remember, no smokin', and no flash photography.

bread's done
Back