Amazon Gold Box: Breaking Bad Season 1 $20.99 *DEAD*

bleak

CAGiversary!
List Price: $39.95 Amazon's Price: $26.49 (34% off) Gold Box Discount: -$5.50 Gold Box Price: $20.99 (47% off)

"Break out of your TV re-run rut with this first season of a hit series about a Chemistry teacher with terminal cancer."

For anyone who hasn't seen Breaking Bad yet, this may be a great opportunity to pick it up cheap. It's such a fantastic show and is definitely up there with the all time best in my opinion. Don't miss it one way or another.

The chemistry teacher is the dad from Malcolm in the Middle, who was hilarious on that show but now offers a really gritty dramatic performance. The writing and acting is top notch. Every episode I've seen has kicked ass. They're only two seasons in, so now is the time to catch up before the new season starts.

Last edited by a moderator:
20.99 for 7 episodes? I've had this in my cart since it came out waiting for it to drop below $20. As good as the show is, thats kooky talk when you can get Mad Men Season 1 for 16.99.

If you have Directv check the AMC On Demand, I think they have at least some of the episodes up on there. As for Mad Men, I liked it a lot before this new season, but I'm starting to lose interest for some reason. Found this new season to be somewhat plodding and slow. On a side note, I wish Directv would pick up AMC in Hi-def...

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I'd love this show. But not for 20.99. Alas, the wait to pick up this show continues...[/QUOTE]

If you haven't seen it yet, now is the time to buy. 21 for this show, despite the short episode count, is some of the best coin you'll spend on anything. Dead serious, I got this for near full price a while back and felt it was one of the best purchases I've ever made in terms of value of a dollar. I can't recommend this program enough.

I been flying through the seasons of "The Wire" shyt this show is a addicting, would Breaking bad be a good transition from that acclaim HBO series?

[quote name='Poor2More']I been flying through the seasons of "The Wire" shyt this show is a addicting, would Breaking bad be a good transition from that acclaim HBO series?[/QUOTE]

The Wire is probably my favorite show of all time. If you want something like the Wire, I'd recommend the Shield, which is also REALLY good. My two cop brothers-in-laws really like the Wire, and I just bought them the 1st season of the Shield a couple days ago - they're selling the seasons for $20 each on Amazon right now. If you're looking for something different, then Breaking Bad is an excellent choice. Either way, you can't go wrong. Dexter is also really kick ass if you haven't seen it.

[quote name='bleak']The Wire is probably my favorite show of all time. If you want something like the Wire, I'd recommend the Shield, which is also REALLY good. My two cop brothers-in-laws really like the Wire, and I just bought them the 1st season of the Shield a couple days ago - they're selling the seasons for $20 each on Amazon right now. If you're looking for something different, then Breaking Bad is an excellent choice. Either way, you can't go wrong. Dexter is also really kick ass if you haven't seen it.[/QUOTE]

actually The Shield (one of my fav shows/ is what got me into The Wire (on its way to topping The Shield, I just started Season 4)

bread's done
Back