Amazon "Gold Box Deal of the Day (12/2): Up to 65% Off The Sopranos: The Complete Series"

MochaRaf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
The Sopranos is a television icon. Chronicling the life of New Jersey mob boss Tony Soprano, the critically acclaimed Sopranos is lauded by critics as arguably the greatest television drama of all time.

Today only, save up to 65% on The Sopranos: The Complete Series on Blu-ray and DVD. Also available on Prime Instant Video.

This offer ends at 11:59 p.m. (PT) on Tuesday, December 2, 2014.

Link: http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10207610011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_9f9916ba?rh=i%3Amovies-tv%2Cn%3A10207610011&ie=UTF8&node=10207610011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

The Sopranos: The Complete Series
Price: $98.99

The Sopranos: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] + Digital HD
Price: $109.99

Picked up the Bluray box, thanks very much!! Even though I own Prime and can stream it I'll regret not picking this up at this price!

Figures this finally goes on sale after I blew my money on other stuff & don't have $110 left to spend.

To any potential buyers, I'd recommend taking a look at the reviews. There seemed to be quite a few people saying that the Blu box set was made with plenty of errors. As much as I love a great box set, I'll stick with my collection on HBO Go.

To any potential buyers, I'd recommend taking a look at the reviews. There seemed to be quite a few people saying that the Blu box set was made with plenty of errors. As much as I love a great box set, I'll stick with my collection on HBO Go.
Yikes! That's not good. Thank you for the heads-up. Not that I needed to spend any more money right now, but I'll wait if this is a common issue.

I've read HDD, Blu-ray.com, & several other professional reviews, haven't seen any major problems mentioned for the release as an issue to even think of avoiding purchase for. I'll trust people that do reviews regularly over internet chatter any day. Plus I only have old ass DVDs, so this is an easy buy for me since I figured out where to come up with the money.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasnt worried either. Didnt get to follow it as much when it aired. Rewatched some on Amazon Prime. I will gladly pay this price for it at Best Buy PMed.

Like I said, just saw a few reviews that reported some of the same issues. Hopefully those folks were in the minority and just got a few defective ones!

bread's done
Back