Amazon Gold Box. Doctor Who Seasons 32!

luckycreature

CAGiversary!
today (friday only) Any of the 'modern' DW seasons for only 32. The cheapest I've ever seen these are around 50 and that was used at fye.
I highly reccomend Seasons 3 and 4, but many would argue for season 2 as well.

I have yet to see thhis series. I was never a huge Who fan, but for this price I am curious. Its either a couple of these or Farscape. Decisions!

I just ordered 3&4. I had previously managed to find 1&2 for about $45 each, and I refused to pay more than that for the rest. This is a great value.

If you have a mutli-region DVD player, you might want to check out Amazon.co.uk before ordering these, I've noticed the US releases of British shows are insanely expensive. Even at these prices, Amazon.co.uk is a bit cheaper, especially if you buy multiple sets to divide shipping. (Seasons 1 and 2 are roughly $25 each, the 4 season box is about $100 total, etc; shipping adds around $5 + $2 per DVD) And that's just checking today when they're not on any special sale in the UK.

(Granted I wouldn't suggest anyone just randomly do this unless you know your DVD player can play Region 2 PAL discs but if you do, this deal suddenly becomes a fairly average price compared to Amazon UK's every day price)

bread's done
Back