Amazon Gold Box DotD Toy Story Trilogy (10-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) $44

[quote name='United_Korea']60% off its current price or original price?[/QUOTE] I'd imagine the original. In yesterday's deals, Fiddler on the Roof was 50 cents higher than three weeks ago. Bargain.:)

Perhaps I'm just blind but is it not possible to combine 2 separate orders anymore to reduce shipping? I was hoping to order Evangelion 1 then 2 separately and combine the orders later.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vader582']Perhaps I'm just blind but is it not possible to combine 2 separate orders anymore to reduce shipping? I was hoping to order Evangelion 1 then 2 separately and combine the orders later.[/QUOTE]Nope.

Amazon won't let you "combine" Lightning Deals due to the 15 minute timeframe to get them, unless you do it right at the break between orders.

You'll have to make two separate orders, unfortunately. One more reason to get Amazon Prime, for situations like this.

Really looking forward to Goemon. It's been in my cart for weeks and I think at $16.XX right now, so maybe $9.99 is wishful thinking, but I can hope I guess.

[quote name='shrike4242']Nope.

Amazon won't let you "combine" Lightning Deals due to the 15 minute timeframe to get them, unless you do it right at the break between orders.

You'll have to make two separate orders, unfortunately. One more reason to get Amazon Prime, for situations like this.[/QUOTE]
Ah ha. Thanks for info. I'll eat the $3 S&H. It's still considerably cheaper than BB. I loved having a Prime account for it's speed but I let it run out. The buyer's remorse in me likes being able to cancel the order later, which is damn near impossible to do with Prime.:lol:

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Goemon is $12.49.
That's more than I wanted to pay for it, but whatever. I bought it anyway.[/QUOTE]
same here

[quote name='Squarehard']Not a bad price for DBZ Kai Part 4[/QUOTE]
I just bought it. I haven't watched any of DBZ Kai, but that seems like too good a price to pass up. Except by the time I get around to buying the other sets and watching it, they'll probably have a cheap full collection anyway... Damn you backlog!!!:bomb:

I bought it too. I've caught a couple episodes on TV of Kai. Don't really want this too badly, but I have a buddy who seemed interested in watching some of Kai, after I explained what it was to him. And it seems like a really great price. Hope I can snag the others at cheap prices sometime down the line.

Back when the voting was going on, I really wanted this deal. I wanted to have Toy Story 1 and 2 for my daughter to watch with me and I haven't seen number 3 yet, so I wanted to watch that. But after reading up on it and waiting for the deal to go live, that packaging is dumb.
No cases? Just discs inserted into foam? Eh, I'll just hope they undergo a price drop at Blockbuster in time for the next sale and I'll pick all three up then.

Picked up the Toy Story set and Book of Eli for an additional $8. Had $45 credit i earned from Predicto, so total shipped was $12.24. (yes, we get charged sales tax here in the coughgreatcough state of kansas.)

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Back when the voting was going on, I really wanted this deal. I wanted to have Toy Story 1 and 2 for my daughter to watch with me and I haven't seen number 3 yet, so I wanted to watch that. But after reading up on it and waiting for the deal to go live, that packaging is dumb.
No cases? Just discs inserted into foam? Eh, I'll just hope they undergo a price drop at Blockbuster in time for the next sale and I'll pick all three up then.[/QUOTE]

Those reviews make that foam sound awful... I was ready to order but I don't know anymore.

Thanks for the heads up on this thread. I picked up both the Star Trek pack (movies 1-6) and the Toy Story pack at substantial discounts.

I swear by this website. Thanks again!

bread's done
Back