Amazon Goldbox gaming deals Xbox 360 pc controller, Sony PS3 Wireless Headset, SC V

You should put that it's the wireless xbox 360 controller with receiver for PC. I thought it was going to be the USB wired controller. :p

Aw man just bought a 360 controller for PC a few weeks ago. Wonder how much of a discount this will be.

I've wanted a decent headset for a long time. I'm guessing this will be the current Sony wireless headset and not the new one that comes on next month. Depending on the price do you think it would be better to get the current one or wait for the new one? $150 is out of my price range but maybe they'll have a preorder deal like everyone said they had on the current one.

I'm guessing this will be the current Sony wireless headset and not the new one that comes on next month.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they won't offer something that isn't even out yet

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']I've wanted a decent headset for a long time. I'm guessing this will be the current Sony wireless headset and not the new one that comes on next month. Depending on the price do you think it would be better to get the current one or wait for the new one? $150 is out of my price range but maybe they'll have a preorder deal like everyone said they had on the current one.[/QUOTE]

Do you have any links to articles on the upcoming one? I didn't even know about it.

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']I've wanted a decent headset for a long time. I'm guessing this will be the current Sony wireless headset and not the new one that comes on next month. Depending on the price do you think it would be better to get the current one or wait for the new one? $150 is out of my price range but maybe they'll have a preorder deal like everyone said they had on the current one.[/QUOTE]

Current headset is very good. I would not hesitate if the price is below $70.

[quote name='vlv723']Amazon sucks since midnight. All California residents must pay sales tax.[/QUOTE]

Good. Everyone should have to pay retail tax. And it's not amazon's fault.

[quote name='vlv723']Amazon sucks since midnight. All California residents must pay sales tax.[/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hot::whistle2:#
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

I am in for the controller. im hoping it will finally allow me to pilot helis/jets in bf3, because i totally cannot figure out the mouse/keyboard combo.

[quote name='confoosious']Good. Everyone should have to pay retail tax. And it's not amazon's fault.[/QUOTE]

Well it's like I have to pay extra now for my protein shake mix lol

bread's done
Back