Amazon GoldBox Lightning Deal [1pm Eastern]: Firefly (or Serenity) on Blu-ray

zenintrude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
And just when I got the DVD of Firefly at BB thinking it was a good deal. If this is near the same price, then FML!!

edit: Or I could return my BB copy. there's a novel idea :)

[quote name='token2k6']And just when I got the DVD of Firefly at BB thinking it was a good deal. If this is near the same price, then FML!!

edit: Or I could return my BB copy. there's a novel idea :)[/QUOTE]

I dunno how much firefly is at BB but I coulda sworn I saw it for 10-15 at target or walmart, and Im pretty sure they arent going to drop a $55 blu ray to that price, gold box or not. Id suggest keeping the dvds if you got it at that price.

[quote name='tankass']I dunno how much firefly is at BB but I coulda sworn I saw it for 10-15 at target or walmart, and Im pretty sure they arent going to drop a $55 blu ray to that price, gold box or not. Id suggest keeping the dvds if you got it at that price.[/QUOTE]You're probably thinking of Serenity on BR, not Firefly. Firefly on DVD I might believe at 15, though not 10.

If it's Serenity, I expect it to be $12.99 to $14.99. If it's Firefly, I expect it to be $39.99 - $44.99.

Save on "Firefly" - The Complete Series [Blu-ray] List Price: $89.98
Amazon's Price: $56.99
Gold Box Discount: - $22.00

Gold Box Price: $34.99 (61% off)

ehh, nice, but I'll stick w/ the DVD for now..

Sold.

I missed the last deal on this, so I was all over this one. My wife was actually sitting next to me as I read the price, and she just said "BUY IT!" :p

Guess I wasn't expecting Amazon to discount it that much. If I hadn't picked it up last holiday season, I'd be on this price in a heartbeat.

I do not know why I come to this site. Of course I am gonna see something I really want at a hot price, and then buy. Thanks OP.

Thanks for the heads up. Got in on one 15 min ago. Glad I did because now it says 100% claimed. Now just need a deal for Serenity on Blu and I will be set :)

[quote name='crovakiet']Thanks for the heads up. Got in on one 15 min ago. Glad I did because now it says 100% claimed. Now just need a deal for Serenity on Blu and I will be set :)[/QUOTE]

same. i'm hoping serenity goes on sale sometime soon :) i already own FF on DVD, wanted the BR set for the collection and now just need Serenity to complete it all.

The walmart I usually go to has Firefly on blu for $46... not sure what's up with that since walmart.com has it for $64. Not sure if any other stores have it for that price, but someone might check if they missed this deal.... not as cheap as $35, but hey. They also have the Star Trek fan collectives for $13, so that walmart may just have batshit pricing.

bread's done
Back