Amazon goldbox: Possible Everquest deal at 6AM PST

Edge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

Today's Amazon Goldbox for 6AM (Pacific time) has the hint "Greetings Norrathians!", which presumably is referring to one of the Everquest games since they take place in the mythical world of Norrath. But since there are several hundred items listed on Amazon.com with "Everquest" in the title, there's a pretty wide range of things it could be.

I'm going to venture a guess and say it will be Everquest II: The Complete Collection (currently $19.99) since that's the most recently released Everquest item they have. And hopefully it won't turn out to be one of the Everquest books instead...

[quote name='Poor2More']Here is the question....If my laptop can run WoW at medium settings, can it run this game?[/QUOTE]

What are the specs on the laptop?

[quote name='Diad']if it didnt cost $15/mo, id be all over that[/QUOTE]

With that sort of mindset, any MMO isn't going to appeal to you.

[quote name='Nohbdy']With that sort of mindset, any MMO isn't going to appeal to you.[/QUOTE]
I did FFXI for 3 years and WoW for 2 years. Played AoC for about a month... I know what these games can do to you

[quote name='Diad']I did FFXI for 3 years and WoW for 2 years. Played AoC for about a month... I know what these games can do to you[/QUOTE]
Wonderful things =)

Oh cept sometimes you forget to eat and poop. But other than that...oh wait sometimes...

So yeah...You guys just convinced me to try another MMO.

fuck you all!

But really, nice find at a great price. 60 days of playtime's worth the price alone. Getting EVERYTHING that EQ2 has become in the last four (?) years is extra.

I jumped in for one to give it a try. Still playing WoW, currently at all the end game content and I have seen most of it enough times to care for leveling, 60 days is nice throw in to find out if I like it

As someone said, $10 for a 60 day diversion is a no brainer. Tried EQ2 at launch and was underwhelmed ... at 17 cents a day I can afford to give it another day in court.

bread's done
Back