Amazon Goldbox: Xbox 360 Elite- $427.49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the gold box just items that relate to what you have been looking at, bought or reviewed in the past? I was able to set up a new account and get a ps3 in my box by saying I owned COD4 and a Sixaxis controller. Also gold box is always 5% off i think.

[quote name='KueMan10']This was in my Goldbox. Check yours. Pretty good considering it's in stock, no tax and free shipping....[/QUOTE]

I think the Quick Picks are based on what you've rated, what your viewing history shows and what your purchasing history has in it. If you're mostly loaded up with Xbox 360 stuff, for example, you're more likely to see Xbox 360 games/accessories/etc.

Me, I buy far more movies than anything else on Amazon, so while I have the occasional gaming-related item in there (I have the Sixaxis at $41.79 I think), it's mostly film stuff for me.

My Quick Picks Are Games I Don't Want....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I Gotta Update My Recommendations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Picks are always 5% off their last price, I'm pretty sure, so it's not like you are missing a whole lot unless it is something that is usually pretty expensive.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']what's jasper??[/quote]
The next Xbox 360 hardware revision after falcon, supposedly with a 65nm GPU in addition to the 65nm CPU of the falcon.

[quote name='KueMan10']This was in my Goldbox. Check yours. Pretty good considering it's in stock, no tax and free shipping....[/QUOTE]

Tax kills the deal.

Washington State FTL for Amazon.

Love me some Newegg though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back