Amazon: Golden Sun DS 19.99

chesypoof

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
hey guys I might get to actually post my first deal on here for being a member for a good amount of time and of course even though I checked I might get the usual you didn't search the forum responses and we already knew about it but here goes anyways :D

Golden Sun DS is 19.99 on amazon for those that might want to pick up the game at a much better price than 34.99

http://www.amazon.com/Golden-Sun-Da..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0NC4FTSFVCH5DJC4NTFQ

[quote name='HeSaveDave']I thought this was the new price. It's been this price for weeks.[/QUOTE]

You are correct. They changed the price soon after Gamestop's power saver sale started.

I kind of on the fence on picking this up right away. I still haven't finished the second game Golden Sun: The Lost Age for the GBA. I also heard that the DS version isn't about the main characters of the previous games. Are there any bonuses for connecting the GBA games with the DS version?

I really liked the first two, but this one I couldn't even finish. Gameplay was largely the same, but the story was just god-awful, even by Golden Sun standards.

This might be the new price. GameStop has it for $20 as well. Haven't played it yet myself, although I heard it was easier than the previous games.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I kind of on the fence on picking this up right away. I still haven't finished the second game Golden Sun: The Lost Age for the GBA. I also heard that the DS version isn't about the main characters of the previous games. Are there any bonuses for connecting the GBA games with the DS version?[/QUOTE]

Aside from recognizing characters, no. What you do in the first two doesn't affect the DS GS. However, it takes place in the same realm with many of the same characters, so it will all feel familiar. It took me a few hours to get into it, and it's not as good as the first GS, but it's a solid RPG that is worth playing.

bread's done
Back