Amazon - Green Day Rock Band Plus (360) $19.99

For those wondering what the difference between the regular version and + version:

Product Description
Green Day: Rock Band PLUS is a special version that includes the full game, export code, and a code for 6 free Green Day song tracks currently available as downloadable content in the Rock Band Store. The core game puts players on stage as multi-platinum selling and Grammy® Award winning group Green Day, featuring the band’s most-defining albums and key moments throughout their career to date. Players perform vocals, guitar, bass and drums using award-winning Rock Band technology. 3D visuals and archival material give players a unique view into the music and vision of this pioneering band.

does the vanilla green day rock band have the export code and which 6 songs and their cost are included in the PLUS version? not sure if it is worth it to get this and sell my vanilla version that will probably fetch me a bag of peanuts.

@frpilot: I'm not sure which are the six songs exactly, but I'm pretty sure I recall them all being songs from the newest album.

@cdeener: It's sold out on BB's website, unless you're lucky enough to have a store nearby that still has it in stock so you can do the "ship to store" thing (which doesn't really involve shipping, as its more a "if we have it in stock, you can order on the website and come pick it up" thing).

[quote name='netscorer']the regular edition is still available pretty cheap. Does anyone know if I can export songs from the regular edition?[/QUOTE]

You can for 800 points/$10 on Xbox.

[quote name='frpilot']does the vanilla green day rock band have the export code and which 6 songs and their cost are included in the PLUS version? not sure if it is worth it to get this and sell my vanilla version that will probably fetch me a bag of peanuts.[/QUOTE]

I was gonna buy this and sell my regular edition but it's sold out all around me. I might have to check in store later today.

I know 21 Guns, Do you Know your Enemy, and Last of the American Girls are part of the DLC songs. I cherry picked the songs when they came out so I have 1 or 2 out of the 6. Basically you get $10 worth of DLC and the $10 fee for song export all included in the Plus version.

[quote name='Vendetta']The PS3 version is still available - I snagged that plus Rock Band 3.[/QUOTE]

Yep, they finally added the PS3 version to the sale.. weird since yesterday it didn't even seem like Amazon had stock (or it was like $45+, can't remember which). Glad I held off buying the 360 version since the PS3 is my primary music game platform...

not a huge GD fan but for $20 and the export codes it's worth it.

The OP/subject should probably be updated. :)

I LOVE Amazon.

Tried going to 2 BestBuy's yesterday to get the PS3 version of the GD:RB+ and either they didn't have it in stock or they denied the $19.99 price match because the BB web site only listed the 360 version. Saw that Amazon matched it today and pulled the trigger at 2:30 and then 3 hours later I get a shipping notification!

Dammit, I've been waiting for the + version since it came out. Best Buy says it's unavailable every time I add it to my cart. Hope Newegg does some magic here.

For those who have a frys, I just walked into the Roseville CA store which had 3-4 copies priced at 19.99. All the best buys in nor cal were out of stock.

Anyone have any luck price matching at Walmart?

I haven't price matched anything at Walmart in ages. Do you need a sales paper or can I show them the price from the BB website on my phone?

What about Target?

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']RIGHT ON BROTHER:whee:

... just feeding the troll. They gotta eat somehow, right?[/QUOTE]
LOL.

In all honesty I'm not much of a fan of Green Day myself but I am a fan of the RB games and I've heard that the songs are still very fun to play.

don't know if it was just dumb luck or what but i found Green Day Rock Band Plus at Gamestop today for only $20 after striking out at Best Buy. thank you Power Saver Sale for getting me in to the store!

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']For those who have a frys, I just walked into the Roseville CA store which had 3-4 copies priced at 19.99. All the best buys in nor cal were out of stock.[/QUOTE]

cool to know that there's a cager around these parts. i live 5 mins away from that fry's :)

I'm a huge GD fan but I was very disappointed in this game. I didn't have a problem with the song selection but most of the the note tracks were awful. After 30 minutes, my friends and I were wanted to go back to RB2. I only recommend this for huge GD fans who also own RB3 so they can import the songs. Only playing Green Day RB songs is not a good way to enjoy this content.

Scored the ps3 plus version at walmart today. Was not in the case but on an endcap in a box display with other $19.96 games

[quote name='rydawg25']don't know if it was just dumb luck or what but i found Green Day Rock Band Plus at Gamestop today for only $20 after striking out at Best Buy. thank you Power Saver Sale for getting me in to the store![/QUOTE]

It appears that both Rock Band 3 and BOTH versions of Green Day Rock Band have had MSRP reduced to $19.99. Which means every current version of Rock Band is

[quote name='raiser']It appears that both Rock Band 3 and BOTH versions of Green Day Rock Band have had MSRP reduced to $19.99. Which means every current version of Rock Band is

bread's done
Back