Amazon Halloween Game Deals for Kindle with Special Offers Owners

Dead Island would be $36 ($35.99) after 10% off, but OK. :) I want that game, but am going to wait for a bigger price drop. Maybe Black Friday?

Is this 10% off all the games in the Halloween sale? I have been eyeing Catherine and might bite if I can get that extra 10% off...

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']Yes it looks like Catherine is included.

I am pretty sure I have paid for the kindle in savings from their deals at this point.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, I was skeptical when I picked it up for my wife with the ads, but they have been very beneficial with the random coupons or discounted gift cards

At this point I only use my Nook for reading (better DRM system), but hilariously I'm keeping my Kindle around for coupons :lol:

I have yet to get an even half decent coupon out of my Kindle. I won't be using this 10% off as there's nothing I want on the list, at least not for those resulting prices. Where's my $10 off a $20 purchase coupon? :( I guess I got in too late....

[quote name='crunchewy']I have yet to get an even half decent coupon out of my Kindle. I won't be using this 10% off as there's nothing I want on the list, at least not for those resulting prices. Where's my $10 off a $20 purchase coupon? :( I guess I got in too late....[/QUOTE]

Yeh. My first offer was a $10 GC for $5. Then my second was 20% off any HDTV which saved me just under $300. Friend then bought my kindle for full value and I still get his unused codes.

Kindle wSO has been amazing. I highly recommend it to all my friends. My wife missed the kindle books, so I grabbed a touchpad. If not I would have gotten a fire

[quote name='crunchewy']I have yet to get an even half decent coupon out of my Kindle. I won't be using this 10% off as there's nothing I want on the list, at least not for those resulting prices. Where's my $10 off a $20 purchase coupon? :( I guess I got in too late....[/QUOTE]

Would you consider letting me have that coupon? Might push me over the edge to get Catherine.

Can someone inform me on how to receive notices for these kindle coupons? Is it through the Amazon store on the kindle?

I have had my kindle for over a year and dont recall ever seeing a coupon. I generally buy books off amazon.com on my laptop and get it sent via email.

[quote name='PhiLeingFunkie']Can someone inform me on how to receive notices for these kindle coupons? Is it through the Amazon store on the kindle?

I have had my kindle for over a year and dont recall ever seeing a coupon. I generally buy books off amazon.com on my laptop and get it sent via email.[/QUOTE]

Do you actually have the model with ads? It is pretty apparent - the screensaver is either an ad or a special offer. If you want to view all available offers, go to the home screen, press the menu button, and choose View Special Offers.

[quote name='PhiLeingFunkie']No, my kindle displays famous authors and occasionally birds lol

I bought it when it first came out. (Kindle 3).[/QUOTE]

Then you won't qualify. This is for the people who bought the kindle at a slightly reduced rate so we get our device whored out to car companies, perfumes, etc and special deals from amazon.

[quote name='cheeky']
random.gif

love my kso, never use it for reading.[/QUOTE]

hahahaha I was about to say the same thing.. My kindle is almost never used for reading at all.. Kind of ironic dont you think?

So I received my copy of Saw II for the PS3 that I got for $6 Monday from this sale. Watched the UPS man drop this off on my porch and instantly went to the door with the joy of finally getting to play the second game since I actually enjoyed the first one with it's simplicity. To find my package wide open.
(link to photo below)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/imag0083du.jpg/

Luckily the game was still plastic sealed and inside the package but I almost had a heart attack even over $6 that something might of possibly been stolen from me. Why I'm also glad that this was an actual order from Amazon as they never put receipts with personal information in with the order unlike other sellers on Amazon.

bread's done
Back