Amazon has Kill Bill 1+2 Blu-rays for 30.99

yeah i bought this a couple of days ago.
icon_smile.gif

still didnt receive yet. i think it'll come by tomorrow.

[quote name='silentspork']Amazon loves my money thats for sure[/quote]

That' outta Kill my bills! :D

Thanks for the heads up. I was going to order a big blu-ray haul soon and I better go ahead before this deal is up.

still not as good as their price during DOTD. Also remember this comes with $10 upgrade rebate for each movie

[quote name='62t']still not as good as their price during DOTD. Also remember this comes with $10 upgrade rebate for each movie[/quote]

wait how does this rebate work?

Thought about double-dipping on this one, but I'm still holding out that the US will someday get the unedited versions.

I'll prolly be waiting forever.

[quote name='buckythekat']wait how does this rebate work?[/QUOTE]

send in your receipt and cut out the proof of purchase tap from the dvd and blu ray for the $10 upgrade rebate

Yeah, it doesn't quite match the Deal of the Day Deal, but I missed that deal by 30 minutes and have been waiting for another price drop from the $40 price.

Damn. inetvideo.com has them for 14.99 each also and i just ordered them on sat. I think amazon will come out cheaper and prob ship faster.

How are these packaged? I just bought Kill Bil Vol. 1 and I'd like to return the new one from this pack so that I get both movies for this price.

[quote name='Rig']Thought about double-dipping on this one, but I'm still holding out that the US will someday get the unedited versions.

I'll prolly be waiting forever.[/quote]

We're supposed to. It's just whenever Tarantino gets off his ass and edits the cut together. Which I would imagine is as easy as taking the Japanese WBA release and giving it new packaging. I don't understand the holdup. For a guy people praise so much as a film industry heavyweight, he has no flex at all.

Same shit with Grindhouse, they could put it out but there's either red tape or sheer laziness holding that back too. I know I shouldn't even hold out for Jackie Brown (the only Tarantino movie I REALLY want on Blu-Ray).

ANyways, this Blu-Ray release is just Disney trying to make as much money as they can off the obsolete cut they own. Any sort of director's cut they would not be allowed to profit off of, from what I understand.

bread's done
Back