Amazon Holiday Savings - Buy 1 Get 1 40% Off. Old titles.

Thanks for posting OP.

Like others have said, not a good deal yet. Sometimes Amazon will lower prices while the promo is in effect. I see a couple of titles that I would like but I can do without unless they hit sub $10 per title.

Almost every single one of the PS3 titles were available for around $10 not too long ago (and probably will be again soon). Just wait for some drops....

But thanks for the notice OP!

[quote name='jupiterjones']Almost every single one of the PS3 titles were available for around $10 not too long ago (and probably will be again soon). Just wait for some drops....

But thanks for the notice OP![/QUOTE]

Ah cool. Including MGS4? Dang where was I during this deal??

[quote name='egonpax']Ah cool. Including MGS4? Dang where was I during this deal??[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure MGS4 was $9.99 on Black Friday...

Any suggestions on the Ps3 deal on the 2nd page?

NBA Live 09 / The Bigs / The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian for 20 bucks. It looks like a fairly reasonable price to me, but are the games any good?

[quote name='Excast']Any suggestions on the Ps3 deal on the 2nd page?

NBA Live 09 / The Bigs / The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian for 20 bucks. It looks like a fairly reasonable price to me, but are the games any good?[/QUOTE]

From metacritic:

The Bigs: 77/100
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian: 56/100
NBA Live 09: 75/100

[quote name='Trenchalicious']Looks like they raised some prices just for this deal.[/QUOTE]

They normally do that, sneaky sneaky amazon.
I bought Metal Gear Solid 4 for $9.99 on Black Friday.

This seems to be an attempt to match TRU's B1G1 40% off deal this week, but theirs is on every game under $20. I don't see any prices here worse than TRU.

[quote name='S0DA POPINSKI']MGS IV was around $11 for weeks on Amazon. So was Mass Effect 2..[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I'll just wait for the drop. I have a huge backlog now anyways.

bread's done
Back