Amazon: Ice Age Triple Pack [Blu-Ray] $53.99

The first two are available at Target for $16.99 each minus a $5.00 coupon so net cost is $11.99
I would bet Ice Age 3 could be had for less than $30 so I would buy them that way.

[quote name='dougstill']The first two are available at Target for $16.99 each minus a $5.00 coupon so net cost is $11.99
I would bet Ice Age 3 could be had for less than $30 so I would buy them that way.[/QUOTE]

what 5$ coupon? link?

Just ran by my nearest Wal-Mart at lunch, they had Ice Age: DotD (Dawn of the Dinosaurs, not Deal of the Day), Blu-ray listed at $19.96. They didn't have any out yet, but I plan to stop back by on my way home and pick one up. Good price if you already have the first two, as do I.

It's 2 dollar cheaper per Blu-ray at Target, unless you're planning on price matching. Even if you are, they may not accept that AND the coupons.

Went to Target during my lunch and picked up Ice Age 1 and 2 for $25 and change after tax.

[quote name='king9x']It's 2 dollar cheaper per Blu-ray at Target, unless you're planning on price matching. Even if you are, they may not accept that AND the coupons.

Went to Target during my lunch and picked up Ice Age 1 and 2 for $25 and change after tax.[/QUOTE]

Did you have to bring two coupons for that or do you only need one?

[quote name='postulio']thank you sir. printed.

will stop by best buy soon. pretty sweet deal.[/QUOTE]
This is a very good deal, Hoping my local best buy has it in stock.

Does anyone know if the sale is still going on at target for 16.99? I checked their website and it said the blu-rays were 24.99 and I checked their weekly ad and I didn't see anything in there about the sale. I'm just trying to make sure they're still on sale before I go up there.

bread's done
Back