Amazon--I'm selling GT 5 CE (no DLC) for $79.99 and GT Racing Wheel for $74.99

tcatsninfan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
OK, so I was going to mention this in the Gran Turismo 5 discussion thread but didn't want to get yelled at, so I'm just going to post this information here and hope it's OK.

I'm selling my copy of Gran Turismo 5 Collector's Edition (DLC has been redeemed but everything else is included) and my GT Racing Wheel, which is also used but only for a few hours and in excellent condition.

As I said, the GT 5 DLC has been redeemed, and there are slight scuff marks on the plastic case that the model car comes in, but everything is included minus the DLC and is in great condition. The Apex manual is very helpful, about half the book talks about how to tune cars properly and what different types of suspension/etc. do for the cars.

I've got the GT 5 CE listed for $79.99 and the GT Racing Wheel for $74.99. Both are $3.99 shipping, which is low for the racing wheel but Amazon wouldn't let me change it (a plus for the buyer though).

It's kind of crazy that I've listed the wheel for less money than the CE, but right now you can buy the wheel new for about $100 so my price is fluctuating with the market. If the new price shoots back up to $150 like it normally sells for, I'll change my price to somewhere around $100.

My Amazon Seller name is Dispossessed. PM me on here if you have any questions about them. The reason I'm selling them is buyer's remorse, not because there's anything wrong with them. I spent too much money on the CE and racing wheel and I don't think I'm going to play GT 5 enough to warrant how much money I paid.

UPDATE: The GT Racing Wheel has been sold.

UPDATE 2: Both items have now been sold. I don't know if anyone on here bought them but thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back