Amazon is killing me on Rock Band

LordFungus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So,

I prerdered rock band for the 360 from amazon on the 1st of November. Now it is the 30th and it still has not shipped. Should I cancel the order and buy it locally? ( Especially after the hardware horror stories I have heard. ) Or should I wait?

[quote name='LordFungus']So,

I prerdered rock band for the 360 from amazon on the 1st of November. Now it is the 30th and it still has not shipped. Should I cancel the order and buy it locally? ( Especially after the hardware horror stories I have heard. ) Or should I wait?[/quote]

Wow man that's awful! I would call them first and see what the problem is. I mean you might be able to get something for free or at least free shipping, who knows. If they have no idea what's going on and refuse to give you something in return, cancel it immediately. I don't know why everyone is having trouble finding this game or bundle. There are like 15 copies of the game at the TRU by my house and the two Targets I went into yesterday had about 3 bundles a piece and I live in Phx, AZ. I would try calling around to places like this and see what they have. You might be surprised.

Also, what hardware horror stories have you heard with Rock Band? I'm clueless about anything like that.

I would call up and see whats going on. If they have not shippied it yet I would definetly cancel and buy it locally that way you can return it to a store and not to the company its self if it doesn't work.

[quote name='LordFungus']So,

I prerdered rock band for the 360 from amazon on the 1st of November. Now it is the 30th and it still has not shipped. Should I cancel the order and buy it locally? ( Especially after the hardware horror stories I have heard. ) Or should I wait?[/quote]
call them and find out. thats unacceptable.

I pre-ordered mine from Amazon on 8/1/07 and it isn't scheduled to ship until 12/2/07. I called about the continued delays and got free 2 day shipping.....once it finally ships.

It sucks that it is taking this long, but I would rather wait a few weeks and get it for $130 after the Amazon CC deal than go pick one up at Best Buy for $170.

I recall seeing some retail places still listing a release date of December something even though the game came out around Black Friday as far as I know. I think it's better to complain in the hopes of getting something free but don't cancel. $170 shipped or whatever it was at Amazon was a good price.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Complain and try to get something of out it. If not then pick it up locally.[/QUOTE]

YEA but don't write a multi chapter story about it. :)

[quote name='Pck21']Wow man that's awful! I would call them first and see what the problem is. I mean you might be able to get something for free or at least free shipping, who knows. If they have no idea what's going on and refuse to give you something in return, cancel it immediately. I don't know why everyone is having trouble finding this game or bundle. There are like 15 copies of the game at the TRU by my house and the two Targets I went into yesterday had about 3 bundles a piece and I live in Phx, AZ. I would try calling around to places like this and see what they have. You might be surprised.

Also, what hardware horror stories have you heard with Rock Band? I'm clueless about anything like that.[/QUOTE]

I have been seeing stories about the guitars having issues. One story went so far as to say he got a replacement from EA and even the replacement was DOA.

Called Amazon, they have no idea what the holdup is, but got 2 day free shipping......so far......

[quote name='ITDEFX']YEA but don't write a multi chapter story about it. :)[/quote]

Unless you want this on the front page;)

Low stock. If you can find one instore at near the same price, pick it up and cancel the one on Amazon. If you are patient, just continue and wait. Good luck.

bread's done
Back