thepik241

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Katamari Damacy - $9.95

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002Y2XXQ

We Love Katamari - $19.95

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000A5K5MI

If you add the two together the total will be $29.95 (with free shipping) however with $5 off due to "Best Value Savings" the total will be $24.95 with free shipping.

Great deal if one missed the Black Friday lightning deal on Katamari Damacy.

Sorry if this has already been posted before.

what is the amount of game play on these games? worth the money?
CAGsmily!.gif

[quote name='marcand']If only Beautiful Katamari was on sale...[/quote]
Beautiful Katamari is on sale at Fred Meyer (a NW grocery store chain) for $9.99.

Heck yeah! My favorite games (2nd one is the best!)
Got the first on the game days sale (10 bucks) and the second months after it came out (30 bucks.)
Keep in mind you may need a spare controller as it may break your analog sticks. XD

Sigh, why does Amazon have so many deals? Just jumped on both GOW games a few days ago and now this. Jeez... at this rate, I'll spend all my $$ on Amazon this Christmas. How am I ever gonna finish all of these?

[quote name='Chargers1987']what is the amount of game play on these games? worth the money?
CAGsmily%21.gif
[/quote]

Yeah, I'd say so. You can "beat" them in a sitting each, but they're beat-your-score type games. And it's not just the satisfaction of a higher number; in the larger levels it's really satisfying when you get good enough and start rolling up clouds and such.

[quote name='Chargers1987']what is the amount of game play on these games? worth the money?
CAGsmily!.gif
[/QUOTE]

Well, i don't know if you can beat either one in a "sitting" ;-) the games are built around a perfect pick up and play set-up; that, along with the quirky Japanese design, will help you fall in love with them.

i couldn't understand why my friends wanted me to get these games until i picked up the first one and played it to death. these are great games and at this price, a steal.

[quote name='doodofdoods']only the 60/20 gb ps3's play ps2 games.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I have the 60 gig but I always check the site to make sure in case there is some random compatibility issue.

CAGsmily%21.gif
[/quote]

About 10-15 hours each

bread's done
Back