Amazon Kinect Availability -- In Stock!

poker360

Banned
http://www.amazon.com/Kinect-Sensor..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1288716717&sr=1-1

No release date delivery, however there is one day and two day shipping with arrival dates of nov. 9 / 8th.

***This is probably their second shipment from microsoft, hence the later arrival dates***

Reminder: The Kinect $150 Bundle is sold out at most online stores, including: Gamestop, bestbuy, walmart, newegg, target

Special Offers and Product Promotions
-Get free 2-day shipping when you use your MasterCard to purchase $75 or more in eligible items from our Holiday Toy List that are sold and shipped by Amazon. If you're an Amazon Prime member, you'll receive a $10 credit towards a future purchase. Here's how (restrictions apply)

-Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)

-Pre-order Bonus--Order this item and get two bonus levels of Rallyball, one bonus level of Reflex Ridge, and a Kinect Adventure Helicopter prop for your Xbox LIVE Avatar. The access code will be e-mailed up to two (2) business days after your product ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer valid for one purchase per customer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KingAdrock99']I'm hoping that's the whole system, otherwise he's not a very C.A.G..[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was. 250GB Kinect bundle.

If youre near an MS store, they seem to have tons of them in stock (ALL SKUS). They still seem to be selling them at a quick pace, but Im sure they keep plenty in stock to lure customers to their store. I was just at the Bellevue store last nite and they kept the shelves well stocked.

Gamestop has Kinect bundled with two games still instock. Of course, none have the two games I really want. But I might just get one that has a game I want and one that isn't terrible. $249.97 for each.

[quote name='GizmoGC']WHy are the AC Adapters selling for so much? Don't they come in the box?[/QUOTE]

Yep..I sold mine for $65

It's time for me to bite the bullet and register for wiialerts.com

Being a CAG, I cannot convince myself to dish out B&M store prices at somewhere like target, GS, or Best Buy, because of the tax and stuff. And despite what most are saying, trust me, in my area, Kinects are never on the shelves or stocked to the ceiling like some are claiming to find. Unfortunately.

Must...wait...for...Amazon.

[quote name='Chemosh013']You could try checking costco. Mine had a pallet of them for 389.99. I know you'll have to pay tax and all but it might be worth it for costco return policy.[/QUOTE]
while that IS an excellent price, the only problem with a bundle like this is that if you ever have a problem with one thing, you lose the other. if you're 360 breaks, you have to return the Kinect to get a refund, and if your Kinect breaks, you have to return the 360 to get a refund. kinda sucks...

[quote name='nnickers']Why is this a thread?[/QUOTE]
Because the Kinect is in high demand whether you like it or not. Amazon hasn't had them in stock for some time though so I don't know why it's still in the active deals.

Maybe I'm really confused, but if you buy a Kinect, and it comes with a power supply...WHY would you need another one!? Is there something I don't know about?

[quote name='Cmosfm']Maybe I'm really confused, but if you buy a Kinect, and it comes with a power supply...WHY would you need another one!? Is there something I don't know about?[/QUOTE]

The ones with the S system do not. I guess people are using the Kinects with older 360's? Im kind of baffled too, but $50 free is $50 free.

I presume that hooking it up to a computer requires a power supply, but then hackers seem likely to know these things are available from Microsoft. It is strange.

Thanks for the tip about http://wiialerts.com to find the Kinect.

I signed up last tuesday at the Wiialerts site for instock text messages.

Friday morning I received a text message about the kinect being available. I went online and 5 minutes later I was done buying from Amazon.

$149, no tax, free ship. Couldn't be happier!

[quote name='GizmoGC']The ones with the S system do not. I guess people are using the Kinects with older 360's? Im kind of baffled too, but $50 free is $50 free.[/QUOTE]

It also works as a 9 foot extension cord. When I listed mine on Ebay I mentioned that in the description and title.

I'm guessing that holds some value as well for certain buyers.

is the mastercard $10 promotion still going on ? cuz i dont see it at the end of the order page mention about the promo .......

typical... i ordered one from macy's since amazon wasn't in stock and macy's won't ship until 12/29. now amazon is in stock

[quote name='Lei']typical... i ordered one from macy's since amazon wasn't in stock and macy's won't ship until 12/29. now amazon is in stock[/QUOTE]

So cancel at Macy's?

bread's done
Back