Amazon Lightning Deal (10am Pacific): Final Fantasy IV for DS $26

I'm considering this. Hilariously, I still have an unopened GBA copy I got for $8 a year or two back.

Damn, got it only about a month ago for full price. Oh well. Good deal for those who like traditional RPGs. Harder than the older versions too.

[quote name='smellytim']how is "arent the red wings a good hockey team" = FFIV?[/QUOTE]

play the game... it's IV alright

[quote name='smellytim']how is "arent the red wings a good hockey team" = FFIV?[/QUOTE]
Four elemental Crystals, each possessing awesome power, lie scattered throughout the realm. However, men are quick to covet things which offer strength, and easily corrupted by the might which they possess. Seduced by the promised power of the Crystals, the kingdom of Baron begins employing unprovoked force to seize them from peaceful nations. The dark knight Cecil – Lord Captain of Baron’s elite force, the Red Wings – is ordered by his king to obtain the Crystals, but soon begins to question the monarch's motives. Stricken with grief at his own actions, yet burdened by his loyalty to his country and his personal sense of honor, Cecil at last decides to turn from the path of darkness and destruction. Enraged, the king accuses him of disloyalty, strips Cecil of his command, and sends him off to slay a mysterious beast that lurks in the nearby Valley of Mist. Cecil embarks on a fateful journey that will bring trials, betrayals, friendship, loss and self-discovery. Can Cecil open his eyes and become the man of honor that he must be? Dive into the first RPG to incorporate the innovative Active Time Battle system, now further enhanced and refined for the Nintendo DS. Train and customize Whytkin by playing a variety of mini-games and challenge another player

Possibly FF4 DS but how does the OP know the price for it hours before the deal? Does he/she work at Amazon? :bouncy:

This is a GREAT game! I bought it back on SNES and have repurchased it on PS, GBA, etc. Totally worth it. A true classic. I only wish i was still a kid so i could stay at home all day and play. I think next time i'm home sick i'll put some time in..

[quote name='laaj']Possibly FF4 DS but how does the OP know the price for it hours before the deal? Does he/she work at Amazon? :bouncy:[/quote]

www.lightningdeals.com

They have the deals usually quite a bit in advance. They're showing FFIV on there for $25.98...a great deal. If I hadn't gotten it during the Buy a DS get 1 game 50% off deal, I would definitely bite on this.

not that great of a deal since you could picked it up for

24.50 at ebgames the last 2 weeks

now if it was 19.99 it be time to scream like crazy but

26 is still way too high

[quote name='slidecage']not that great of a deal since you could picked it up for

24.50 at ebgames the last 2 weeks

now if it was 19.99 it be time to scream like crazy but

26 is still way too high[/QUOTE]

Was that the new or used price?

[quote name='ps99472']this might qualify for the $5 off $25 bill me later promo.. making this $20.98 shipped[/quote]
I was never able to get a lightning deal to work with a BML deal. Perhaps both are actually registered as coupons in the system and the great Bezos says only one coupon per order.

$26 is a great deal. I got mine for $24 after the free $10 GC and $15 off coupon (with filler items) at CC when it was released.

as much as i'd like to jump on this right now...my $$$ is too slim this week! hopefully we'll get another sale on this awesome game.

If I had the money right now, I'd probably bite. But seeing as I just played through the GBA version this summer, I really shouldn't anyway. Great deal though.

[quote name='eau']I was never able to get a lightning deal to work with a BML deal. Perhaps both are actually registered as coupons in the system and the great Bezos says only one coupon per order.

$26 is a great deal. I got mine for $24 after the free $10 GC and $15 off coupon (with filler items) at CC when it was released.[/QUOTE]

$5 off bill me later works... $20.98 shipped...

Just got one, awesome deal. I was just thinking about getting this yesterday and almost payed 40 at Best Buy.

[quote name='Sway']Was that the new or used price?[/QUOTE]

used but complete...

Man this is very tempting. say you buy it when it falls to 20 new... Tax would push it to 21.40 at stores.

I got Tokobot Plus, Battalion Wars 2, and FF4 for $46.14. If I wouldn't have got the $10 off from BML I wouldn't have bothered with FF4 until it was cheaper.

Good deal for those that don't have it. I got mine at CC when it came out and they were offering the 10gc for buying it. If you don't have it, get it. Besides, it'll be free shipping.

[quote name='Panda']Noooooo...I can't believe I missed it!

Nm, it's still going. Thanks OP![/quote]

ya i just checked, its still available

around 80% claimed

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back