Amazon lightning deal 8/21: Razor Lachesis $41.99

Not worthy of its own thread, but if the 3PM deal ("Rechargeable batteries at a low price.") is on eneloop batteries, I highly recommend everyone pick some up. They're fantastic, I have them in almost all of my gaming peripherals that require batteries as well as most of my remotes.

I'm gunna keep my eye on this, been looking for a new mouse.

Just wish that the 20$ gaming credit from past orders went towards "game hardware".

I have a Deathadder 3500. Best mouse I've ever had. So sensitive, I had to actually turn the DPI down. I paid 60 bucks for mine. I think it retailed for 80 at the time. Totally worth the money.

Not a big fan of Razer mice, I had the Copperhead and after awhile it stopped clicking, so I replaced it with the DeathAdder. The DA gave me fits with the "always on" feature and stopped mousing properly, even on Razer's fancy mousepad. I gave M$ Sidewinder a shot and have been pleased as punch for much longer than the lifespan of the 2 Razers I owned.

Too bad no razor mice have a side scroll, their mice are defiantly over priced IMO. The keyboards they make are nicely priced though, have one myself.

bread's done
Back