Amazon Lightning Deal CoD World at War... AGAIN... $14.99 (Ps3/360)

Experience the intense thrill of close-quarters combat in a shreddable world as Bodycount blasts outrageous fire-fights and ferocious action

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Experience the intense thrill of close-quarters combat in a shreddable world as Bodycount blasts outrageous fire-fights and ferocious action[/QUOTE]

I downloaded the demo. I'm going to check it out.

Edit: Just watched the review on it. 5.5 that's steep! I'll probably pick it up as a bargain bin title. Has anyone played it yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Experience closer quarter combat on your Xbox or PS3"
Would awesome if it wasn't Bodycount. Extreme wishful thinking on my part. /crosses fingers... Dark Souls.

[quote name='naverous']"Experience closer quarter combat on your Xbox or PS3"
Would awesome if it wasn't Bodycount. Extreme wishful thinking on my part. /crosses fingers... Dark Souls.[/QUOTE]

closer quarter combat? Has to be Arkham City. Or Atari Classics w/ Combat.

[quote name='confoosious']closer quarter combat? Has to be Arkham City. Or Atari Classics w/ Combat.[/QUOTE]

Maybe we can make something happen with our wishful thinking.

Dotd on a game that isn't out yet?![quote name='confoosious']closer quarter combat? Has to be Arkham City. [/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadowkast']Dotd on a game that isn't out yet?![/QUOTE]
lol I bet they want it for $10 too. :lol:

Google search shows up quite a few of possibilities. I think I even saw Fear 3 on there.

20110128203738!Trollface.png

AHh, it was you i quoted. Should have seen the sarcasm. Fair enough, my bad[quote name='confoosious']http://m.dictionary.com/d/?q=sarcasm&o=0&l=dir[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ssjmichael']I honestly don't know why people make these threads anymore. 99% of Amazon's VG lightning deals are pure shit[/QUOTE]

why that may be true, YOUR A TOTAL DOUCHE!

A little underwhelming, but Amazon will deliver over the next few months. Last November and December were outrageous when in came to gaming deals.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I honestly don't know why people make these threads anymore. 99% of Amazon's VG lightning deals are pure shit[/QUOTE]

They're worth it for the knowing chuckles.

I don't think this repeated deal is "shit", this is an old but great CoD game.
It has the option to beat story mode in coop online with a friend and the story is character related with Black Ops.
For those who like challenges, Veteran difficulty is really tough.

Also, if just one of us grab this deal I will say MISSION ACCOMPLISHED :D

[quote name='ssjmichael']I honestly don't know why people make these threads anymore. 99% of Amazon's VG lightning deals are pure shit[/QUOTE] the only reason i appreciate them is to keep up with the pricing trends. So when a better price comes along, you have this " deal" to compare it to

bread's done
Back