Amazon Lightning Deal Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller. Starts @ 9:45AM PST!

[quote name='Numero5ive']Controller is for the PC.[/QUOTE]

While there is NO difference between a regular 360 controller and one that is branded "for PC", the ones that are "for PC" are more expensive. Don't expect the lightning deal to be that great compared to the normal price of a 360 controller.

It's the wired one for windows, works great. I've used it on my 360 a few times when I forget to recharge the battery packs. If it drops below $30 I'd probably get one for my brother, hoping for $24.99

[quote name='exaznkid']wats the difference between this and a regular wired xbox 360 controller?[/QUOTE]
The Packaging is different, that's it. And I think it comes with a CD. (it used to at least)

[quote name='Sepatown Tippie Tais']It's already $33.99, I think it's safe to assume it'll be below $30.[/QUOTE]

Repeat of a Lightning Deal on 11/30. It was $28.99 then. We'll see. Probably won't be $20 like it was a while back, but you play the hand you're dealt.

I picked up the wired xbox controller because it was already being sold at $29.99 MSRP from Amazon last week. Fantastic controllers, but I'd def. not pay any more for a version branded for "PC" when there are no hardware differences.

Not the best deal (but claimed extraordinarily fast). Caved had some credit and fed up wireless controllers. Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back