Amazon Lightning Deald - Deadly Premonition (360) - $11.99

It's a lightning deal; limited time. If it gets buried in a thread some people will miss it. Don't worry it will roll off page 1 of the deals thread in no time.

Edit: I didn't see the thread devoted to lightning deals for 10/28. Mod can delete this if they want. Thanks.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Ok this needs to stop. Nothing against you, but we now have 5 threads for something that only needs 1.[/QUOTE]

You need to chill bro. Like the OP said, it will roll off the page eventually, plus it doesn't help that you bumped it lol

Horrible, horrible game in my opinion. Bad controls, ridiculous story. Some people claim it's wonderful though. If you can't rent it I guess 12$ is a decent price to check it out.

Read reviews though, this game is for a small dedicated audience.

If you're a fan of Twin Peaks, Deadly Premonition is a must-have. Even if the controls do suck.

There's no game quite like it.

[quote name='SkyMasterson']You need to chill bro. Like the OP said, it will roll off the page eventually, plus it doesn't help that you bumped it lol[/QUOTE]

There was a spoiler which I added to show my sarcasm. If you've seen any of my posting history I could care less about multiple postings.

To the OP sorry, my post was meant to be sacastic. And yes I do have a bad sense of humor,

[quote name='cynicalaa22']Deal is dead. Go over to Gohastings.com and buy it used for about the same price, with PSYCHO promo code.[/QUOTE]

no you can join the waitlist which I did when 100% was claimed. I was able to checkout

bread's done
Back