Amazon Lightning Deals Mega Man Legacy PS4/3DS $19.99

The Ps4 version is now 3% claimed and The 3DS version is Still only 1% claimed, heh. This wasn't really a necessary compilation for Capcom to re-release again (it's not much different from the PS2/Gamecube Anniversarry Collection). Although, if there is anyone who STILL hasn't played the original Mega Man games, you should pick this up at some point.

Thanks for mentioning it, OP.

Not entirely related to the deal at hand, but has anyone had trouble with input lag on the X1/PS4 versions? I'm playing through the X1 version right now and I've noticed that even in my television's game mode, there's a noticeable enough delay in my inputs to cause trouble during the tricky parts (and as we all know, that's 99% of these games). I've never had trouble with my other X1 games, which leads me to think that it's the game's fault, but I'm not finding much discussion on it anywhere I'm searching.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling 19.99 will be normal pretty soon. This game doesnt seem to garner any interest. Ill get it from BB when GCU makes it less than 15. Or if gamefly has it for 10-12.

The Ps4 version is now 3% claimed and The 3DS version is Still only 1% claimed, heh. This wasn't really a necessary compilation for Capcom to re-release again (it's not much different from the PS2/Gamecube Anniversarry Collection). Although, if there is anyone who STILL hasn't played the original Mega Man games, you should pick this up at some point.

Thanks for mentioning it, OP.
Yeah I still have my ps2 version. I'll get this for the trophies eventually but not until it's $10.

I have a feeling 19.99 will be normal pretty soon. This game doesnt seem to garner any interest. Ill get it from BB when GCU makes it less than 15. Or if gamefly has it for 10-12.
Yeah I agree

it's tempting for me but I have a feeling it'll be even cheaper in one way or another and probably not too awful long from now

going to get it but not have the last few games it doesn't tempt me as bad

I wish the missing games were included in that flash sale

Not entirely related to the deal at hand, but has anyone had trouble with input lag on the X1/PS4 versions? I'm playing through the X1 version right now and I've noticed that even in my television's game mode, there's a noticeable enough delay in my inputs to cause trouble during the tricky parts (and as we all know, that's 99% of these games). I've never had trouble with my other X1 games, which leads me to think that it's the game's fault, but I'm not finding much discussion on it anywhere I'm searching.
Unfortunately your tv is the culprit. Even with game mode turned on, most tv's still have way more input lag than say a typical computer monitor. You probably haven't noticed it until now because Mega Man can be a very precise platformer at times, so something is going to feel off. The only advice I can give is hook your box up to a computer monitor, or a tv with less post-processing.

What a waste of an opportunity to remaster the games in 3D - I totally miss the 3D classic 3DS eshop games. Where are they? With this being only 2D and me already owning more than half of the MM games on 3ds, this release is pretty silly to me.

RICK-HARRISON-PAWN-STARS.jpg

Just wanted to chime in on this. I recently bought the digital copy, and I finished the original Mega Man yesterday. What a blast. I can only imagine how difficult these games were when they first came out. The one thing that I absolutely adore is the behind the scenes content you get with each game. I love checking out the museum, gallery, and character info. Great collection!

Capcom needs to release a X Collection for PS4/One. And then a Battle Network collection. Those would sell like hot cakes

bread's done
Back