Amazon Lightning Deals Today 11-19 Borderlands 2 GOTY, Knights in the Nightmare, Diablo 3, NBA 2K14

tahgir

CAGiversary!
Prices still unknown but...
Razer gaming mouse $49.99 ]100% claimed[
Borderlands 2 GOTY (PS3 pictured) 9:00AM PST
Knights in the Nightmare (DS) 10:10AM PST
Hauppauge HD PVR 2 10:39AM PST
Diablo 3 (PS3 & 360) 11:00AM PST
Razer gaming keyboard 11:40AM PST
NBA 2K14 Super Fan Pack* (XONE/360 & PS4/PS3) 1:00PM PST
Creative Fatality gaming headset 7:40PM PST

*This is a digital download only for both system generations. No disc.

Assist from: stryk187

PS- Doing this from a tablet is a hassle. >.<

Link to Gold Box/Lightning deals page:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Amazon now made me look bad. :lol:  $44.99 for Diablo III would be typical of them. 

$40 isn't bad...but I know it'll be cheaper later on after the next-gen version releases.  Yeah, I'll hold off.  With Last of Us and BF4 for $25 on BF, this doesn't seem like a good enough deal. 

$40 was my target price on D3 on camelcamelcamel, so I went ahead and nabbed it. I have plenty of Amazon GC balance and shop w/ points to use anyways. ;)

Disappointed? It's been out of print and never less than $35. What are you talking about?
I got Knights in Nightmare for $14.99 back in 2010... from amazon. Right now it isn't even sold by amazon, just some reseller trying to get rid of old stock.

Ya know?  Come to think of it, Activision/Blizzard games barely get sales.  I'm starting to think if I should just bite on D3. 

Anyone know if D3 (PS3) will be on sale during BF?  I checked the BF thread, but couldn't find any store that will have it on sale. 

Excited to see the price for NBA 2k14 for PS4. I want to get NBA Live but everyone is saying 2k14 is fantastic... I should download the demo for Live tonight.

Ya know? Come to think of it, Activision/Blizzard games barely get sales. I'm starting to think if I should just bite on D3.

Anyone know if D3 (PS3) will be on sale during BF? I checked the BF thread, but couldn't find any store that will have it on sale.
Meijer will have the PS3 version for $30 on BF.

Source: http://bfads.net/Item/Meijer-Black-Friday-Diablo-3-PS3/170755

$40 is a reasonable price if you've no Amazon tax, unless of course you've something else to pickup at Mejier the day of and events convalesce.

Ya know? Come to think of it, Activision/Blizzard games barely get sales. I'm starting to think if I should just bite.

Anyone know if D3 (PS3) will be on sale during BF? I checked the BF thread, but couldn't find any store that will have it on sale.
Gamestop will have it for $40 on BF if you have credit there.

2x too much money for Diablo III, though I'm not surprised by the price. For some reason that game is holding its value. Still, I can wait.

I didn't realize it was 2 digital copies, I thought it was a ps3 copy and a digital download code of the PS4 which makes me less interested. I will probably wait a while before getting either of the basketball games.

Already got NBA for PS4 from B2G1F. I'd much rather have a digital version than physical. If you are planning to by the PS3/PS4 2K14, I'll send you my SEALED PS4 NBA 2K14 for the digital PS4 NBA 2K14.

Assuming that Amazon is giving Xbox One owners the shaft? I'm holding out for a deal on Forza or Dead Rising 3, but I have them preordered at GameStop, just in case we get nothing.

Assuming that Amazon is giving Xbox One owners the shaft? I'm holding out for a deal on Forza or Dead Rising 3, but I have them preordered at GameStop, just in case we get nothing.
I don't Amazon is giving Xbox owners the shaft. Target made some sort of deal with Sony and Amazon just price matched for a few hours. If Target had the same agreement with Microsoft and we saw huge discounts I am sure Amazon would have caved in again and price matched.

bread's done
Back