Amazon Lightning Deals Video Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw_charlie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
There are 2 today

A colorful, witty, and addictively challenging strategy RPG delivering an incredibly intricate, finely balanced strategic gameplay that compliments a fantastical tale of courage and duty.

2PM PDT

Explore a beautiful underwater world filled with puzzles and unlockable prizes, and design your own interactive aquariums.

4PM PDT

Any guesses?

How many copies does Amazon allow people to buy during these deals? Because depending on how much I might get a copy for a friend.

Hm... I've got the Wii version of Phantom Brave on my shelf and I still haven't gotten around to playing it at all. One of these days, though. :) Is the PSP version enough better to make it worth picking it up and playing it instead?

Are we sure that RPG isn't Disgaea 4? I know it's a little early for a Lightning Deal on it, but I think it might be a possibility. Kinda hoping it is Phantom Brave. I enjoyed the original.

[quote name='arcane93']Hm... I've got the Wii version of Phantom Brave on my shelf and I still haven't gotten around to playing it at all. One of these days, though. :) Is the PSP version enough better to make it worth picking it up and playing it instead?[/QUOTE]

It's got an extra episode of content, plus it's portable. You'll have to decide if that's worth it to you.

[quote name='Sparky_Buzzsaw']Are we sure that RPG isn't Disgaea 4? I know it's a little early for a Lightning Deal on it, but I think it might be a possibility. Kinda hoping it is Phantom Brave. I enjoyed the original.[/QUOTE]

Well the Amazon description for Phantom Brave PSP has the same description that the lightning deal has. So it matches, unless Amazon is throwing a curve ball.

http://www.amazon.com/Phantom-Brave-Hermuda-Triangle-Sony-PSP/dp/B004CVR8K8

[quote name='MistressMinako']How many copies does Amazon allow people to buy during these deals? Because depending on how much I might get a copy for a friend.[/QUOTE]

Just make a new account under another family member's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back