Amazon - Limited Tekken 6 Bundle - $65.99 360/$73.23 PS3

Is the artwork on this controller removable? I think it's pretty ugly, but this seems like the cheapest way to get this controller. Do I have to live with it?

[quote name='DiRT_X']they have been at this price for a while now, i check every day for the 360 bundle to hit 50 again :)[/QUOTE]

Same, but I'm waiting for the PS3 version. :bouncy:

Well I snapped one up! As much as I'm not really a fan of either Tekken OR Arcade Sticks... I am a fighting game junkie, and having a wireless Arcade Stick could come in handy... also... it's freakin' wireless!!! I wish Microsoft would allow more 3rd party wireless controllers... like say... a Street Fighter Joypad!!! Wireless...!!! :p

Also: Snapped up Batman 360 Collector's Edition for $59.99 (as much as I think Batman is teh ghey, the game has gotten good reviews...)

[quote name='KillerRamen']Same, but I'm waiting for the PS3 version. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

The second it hits 50 on the PS3 again its mine ::booty:

[quote name='therpson']Nope this is not the DotD.[/QUOTE]

Well, does anyone have any idea what the video game DOTD was on amazon?

[quote name='karkyco']Well, does anyone have any idea what the video game DOTD was on amazon?[/QUOTE]

It probably would have been faster for you to actually go to the amazon DOTD page rather than post that question. Jus sayin'

[quote name='Brownjohn']It probably would have been faster for you to actually go to the amazon DOTD page rather than post that question. Jus sayin'[/QUOTE]

LOL, I went this morning and it was blank. I figured the deal had already sold out.

[quote name='karkyco']LOL, I went this morning and it was blank. I figured the deal had already sold out.[/QUOTE]

yeah me too--i was kind of worried it was some super cool shit i missed out on--feel better knowing its something i didnt care about---

Looks like a great deal! That might make me cave in and get a fight stick aka the way the game is meant to be played haha. Anyone know if best buy is having any deal on this? I've got some rz coupons I want to use.

Thanks for this
1.gif

[quote name='crazedracerguy']DAMN... You could use this to trade Tekken 6 in for $40 at GS and keep the stick for $25... That's smoking![/QUOTE]

$40? My GS gives $20.

[quote name='Airik']$40? My GS gives $20.[/QUOTE]

He's probably talking about the deal where you trade in tekken 6 for a new game where it would cost you $19.99. Thinking about getting this just to trade it. How much is the stick going for?

So can anyone give me advice on how to use my paypal balance to get this? I have 76$ on my Paypal account and just realized it is not accepted by Amazon? I read about some kind of virtual debit card but apparently I don't qualify cause the credit card linked to it is billed to a PO Box and not a house. Boooo

bread's done
Back