Amazon : Madagascar Kartz for $11.99 - PS3/360/Wii/DS

[quote name='gettinmoney662']It looks like it'll be at least somewhat fun. Combine that with the cheap price and a relatively easy trophy list, then why not?[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

I had a kid who bought something from me on ebay, 17 years old, add me on XBLA. Then immediately proceeded to ask me "how old I was" and ridicule me based on the games I played. He asked why I didn't play "good" games like Modern Warfare and Generic FPS #229 and why I played games like G-Force and Spyro. Although those were a very small portion compared to games like Bioshock, Bayonetta, Rock Band and various other "popular" games, I was still judged based on those particular games.

So to you people who feel the need to judge because someone is going to play Madagascar Kartz, fuck off.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Exactly.

I had a kid who bought something from me on ebay, 17 years old, add me on XBLA. Then immediately proceeded to ask me "how old I was" and ridicule me based on the games I played. He asked why I didn't play "good" games like Modern Warfare and Generic FPS #229 and why I played games like G-Force and Spyro. Although those were a very small portion compared to games like Bioshock, Bayonetta, Rock Band and various other "popular" games, I was still judged based on those particular games.

So to you people who feel the need to judge because someone is going to play Madagascar Kartz, fuck off.[/QUOTE]
Dang right the kids games are a lot more fun than the Hot games anyway. I'm hooked on LBP . Now to try Kartz:bouncy:

[quote name='Nitro_']Went to buy and it is back up to 27.60 :drool: I'll have to wait.[/QUOTE]
It's $15 and ships in "two to three weeks" by Amazon.com.

[quote name='maximumzero']Are you guys really talking about buying a shitty game just for the achievements?

WTF.[/QUOTE]

I dont see anything wrong with that.

Just got my copy the other day. Played it multiplayer tonight with my wife and it was a lot of fun. You only start off with 3 tracks though, which seems kind of low. What do I need to do to unlock more tracks? We unlocked the 100cc mode or whatever it is doing multiplayer championships, but no new tracks yet. Do I have to unlock and beat all 4 speeds on the same tracks before I get new ones?

[quote name='kingtopher']Just got my copy the other day. Played it multiplayer tonight with my wife and it was a lot of fun. You only start off with 3 tracks though, which seems kind of low. What do I need to do to unlock more tracks? We unlocked the 100cc mode or whatever it is doing multiplayer championships, but no new tracks yet. Do I have to unlock and beat all 4 speeds on the same tracks before I get new ones?[/QUOTE]

Play the 50cc Championship and win it, this will unlock the next set of tracks, there are 9 tracks in all, 18 if you count the mirrored tracks.

[quote name='freshzen']For people buying this game for achievements/trophies keep in mind that 3 of them require a second controller and person to play them. I was trying to leave the 2nd controller idle and just use 1 controller for the co-op and it wasn't working at all.[/QUOTE]

The multiplayer achievements are pretty much impossible to get on your own since both players have to collect the hourglasses (10, 25 and 40)before time runs out. So both racers have to get at least 10 hourglasses,each, to unlock that achievement.

I got this for the 360 on clearance at target. It's fun. I originally got it to play with my kids, but I think it's fun. Closest thing to old-school Mario Kart on the 360 in my mind. Good for fans of the movies.

I would've purchased it easily for 12 bucks, since I have a 10 dollar credit to use, but for 20, nah. I could just as easily put that credit into a 30 dollar game or something at that price.

bread's done
Back