Amazon matches GS $39.99 for Bayonetta

I bought this game at launch, and it's definitely become one of my favorite games this gen. This is a great price for those who have yet to pick it up.

Hmm, I got it for this price at release but ended up returning it. I've been somewhat doubting my decision ever since.

I'll see how long it stays at this price and possibly bite; thanks for the info OP.

Nice that means it'll be guranteed sealed coming from amazon haha.

As much as I loved the demo, I'm gonna wait on this. It will definitely hit $20 by mid summer or so.

[quote name='bigredvan14']Only the PS3 version is matched so far :([/QUOTE]

true 360 version is 20 at amazon. 18 at gamestop. I don't see why though, PS3 has to be the preferred version considering the d-pads.

Got this game during the Toysrus buy2 get 60$ GC. Definitely dont regret it. One of my favorite games on 360. Have put about 50 hours into and havent even started on Infinite Climax.

[quote name='Scorch']Guess we're going to get a new thread for each item that Amazon matches from the GS sale.[/QUOTE]

Unless you'd like to round up and manage the "Official Amazon Price Matches GameStop Game Days Sale" thread, yeah. I guess we are.

[quote name='notoriousxbox']Any idea is 360 better than ps3 version or vice versa ? Thought I read somewhere the PS3 version had issues ?[/QUOTE]

You didn't read somewhere. You read it everywhere. The 360 version's framerate is infinitely smoother. I have both consoles, and I sincerely wish that I would've bought the 360 version.

[quote name='bigredvan14']Unless you'd like to round up and manage the "Official Amazon Price Matches GameStop Game Days Sale" thread, yeah. I guess we are.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha! Awesome response! :rofl:

I hope they match Wolvy... :cry:

I would bite but I might be getting a 360 and rather play it on that. PS3 looked fine to me though but there is no sense in buying the weaker version if you don't have to. They should probably have the ps3 version priced $10 cheaper.

I was really happy to see this thread. 39.99 is my sweet spot for games I really want, but not quite enough to pay 60 right out of the gate.

Tempting, but considering all of the games I have on pre-order up until May, I think I can wait until the holiday season and hope it drops to $30.

I'd have loved buying this yesterday on Amazon with credit instead of from GS. As of noon yesterday GS code 20XBOX was working and I got it for $31.99 + free ship (SAVER).

I got it from Gamestop for $33.59 after using 20XBOX. Gave me 20% off and free value shipping for being over $25. Probably gonna be a long wait, but I have other games.

[quote name='distgfx']Bought, thank you my amazon overlord! All my money are belong to you, you bastards![/QUOTE]

You can save $7 to $8 if you buy it at GameStop with the 20% coupon code :roll:

bread's done
Back