Amazon Matches Sunday Ads: Fallout 3, Far Cry 2, Saints Row 2, Endwar w/Vegas + More!

baomon

CAG Veteran
[img-r=1]208[/img-r]Fallout 3 (PS3) $44.99 (PC) $34.99
Saints Row 2 (PS3/360) $44.99
Far Cry 2 (PS3/360) $39.99
007: Quantum Of Solace (PS3/360) $44.99
EndWar w/free RS Vegas (PS3) $40, (360) $60*
Madden NFL Football ‘09 (PS3) $44.99
NBA Live ‘09 (PS3/360) $44.99
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization (PC) $17.99

Also of note:
Fallout 3 Collector's Edition (PS3/360/PC) $67.99

*Circuit City's Endwar deal includes Rainbow Six Vegas 2 but Amazon has discounted the PS3 version to $40.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's $44.99 for the 360 version right now on Amazon. Ships in 2-4 weeks, however. By the time I click Post it may be back to $60 (standard Amazon disclaimer).

Can't argue with this -- in for one (or...uh...two?)

I tried taking advantage of CC's deal for EndWar plus RSV2 with a pricematch to BB's $39.99 deal on EndWar, but no dice. Even with a "$10 off a $75 purchase" coupon this price is still better all the way around.

To complete my mission, I just need to find a copy of RSV2 clearanced at Target. *crosses fingers*

EDIT: Score! RSV2 for $19.98 from Target.

Nice deal, I want fallout 3 for the 360 but the 2-4 weeks shipping time kind of kills it for me.

[quote name='jdunn4fun']Lol... it's that good/addicting?

Oh well, I have Christmas break starting Friday... gives me a month to play!!
cheapgamer.jpg

Thanks OP![/quote]

Oh, yes, it is. I never played any Fallout games (so, I had no vested interest in the game universe), nor did I ever play any of the Elder Scroll games. And I still got completely sucked in. It is the only thing I played for about a week and a half. Put in like 60 something hours already. I will be putting in even more when the DLC drops. Can't wait to kick those commies out of Anchorage!

Are either (or both) of these games worth $40? I just ordered a PS3 so I'm on the prowl for good deals on good PS3 games. I don't have a Headset yet, but I can put aside Endwar until I get one.

How did multiplayer turn out on endwar? I was in the xbox 360 beta and it was a pretty interesting Idea, just wondering how it turned out afterall.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I paid $40 shipped during Black Thursday! :D[/quote]

Thanks for sharing PiNOY... Along with all of your other deals when things like this are posted. The deal is what's current NOT what you got 2 weeks ago. So spare the need to rub it in.

Thanks

Added sunday price matching goodness to op:
Fallout 3 (PS3/360) $44.99 (PC) $34.99
Saints Row 2 (PS3/360) $44.99
EndWar w/free Rainbow Six Vegas (PS3) $40, (360) $60
Far Cry 2 (PS3/360) $39.99
007: Quantum Of Solace (PS3/360) $44.99
Madden NFL Football ‘09 (PS3) $44.99
NBA Live ‘09 (PS3/360) $44.99
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization (PC) $17.99

Also of note:
Fallout 3 Collector's Edition (PS3/360/PC) $67.99

how exactly do you price match through amazon? just gotta call them up? and will this work all week?

[quote name='m_d_amore']sweet deal for PS3 endwar +rainbow 6 for 40[/quote]

got that too.
icon_smile.gif

hoping to buy another one for a friend later.

we'll see how things go.

[quote name='Jonathan360']Technically Amazon didn't match the Sunday ads with EndWar. CC is giving out RSV2. Obviously Vegas 2 is worth more than Vegas 1.[/quote]

Right, but they also have Endwar for PS3 for $40...close enough ;)

I'll make a note in the OP

So tempting, I was gonna add this onto my order for the Kingdom Hearts GBA remake on the PS2, but it was already in the shipping stage (on a Sunday night?), so I decided to pass on this deal. Even so, thanks OP.

[quote name='Jonathan360']Technically Amazon didn't match the Sunday ads with EndWar. CC is giving out RSV2. Obviously Vegas 2 is worth more than Vegas 1.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but End war is $39.99 or $20 cheaper than CC and no sales tax at time of sale.

Edited since cheapie beat me to it. Also on half.com the resale value for Xbox360 RSV1 versus RSV2 is only about $2. (You could get ps3 end war and Xbox 360 RSV)

That's how business should be run! gotta love amazon.com

By the way, why is everyone dumping Rainbow Six Vegas 2? It's either a free game or it's dirt cheap.. hmm.. I thought it would be a bad game, but it is actually an awesome title. Weird.

did you guys get the magazine promotion at checkout????

Items: $69.98
Shipping & Handling: $5.48
Super Saver Discount: -$5.48
Promotion Applied: -$29.99
Magazine promotion: -$0.00

Total Before Tax: $39.99
Estimated Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $39.99

nevermind...

You will receive an e-mail confirmation for 50% off a select Video Game magazine as soon as your video game purchase has shipped.

[quote name='loserboy']Need to fix links for PS3 and 360 copies of Fallout...they go to Circuit City...[/quote]
Sorry...fixed. 360 version is now sold out.

In for End War and Rainbow Six Vegas (already have the Collector's Edition for RSV2 via Amazon pushing to get rid of it) for PS3.

$40 is awesome. Thanks, OP.

damn glad i jumped on fallout 3 for 360 earlier today. tired of holding out for the 15 days of deals which may never have anything good

[quote name='CheapyD']Sorry...fixed. 360 version is now sold out.[/quote]

Yeah I was just about to buy a copy and it's "in store only"

Any idea if they'll have any more in stock and how long this sale lasts?

Does anyone know if Fallout 3 requires the disc to be in the tray to play it? I'm talking about the PC version, of course.

I tried Google but I got mixed answers. I'm looking for an answer from someone who actually owns it and has tried playing it without the disc.

Wow, it's very good deal for PS3 owner. Kinda $uck i don't have PS3 if i do i'll jump in to the deal without complain. I guess i must waiting little longer for End war 360 version drop down $20 or less :)

bread's done
Back