Amazon - Metal Gear Solid HD Collection 360 - 34.99

LordVila

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
:360: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - 34.99

For the people who hesitated on buying it at 29.99 earlier this week and are now regretting it.

For the people who are upset about the PS3 version not having a price match yet, go to the PS3 version page and at the bottom of the page click on the "Tell us about a lower price" link and submit the 34.99 price at KMart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look like they pm'ed Kmart but the PS3 version is still full price :cry:

Make sure to submit a pm for the PS3 version as well they might lower that one too.

[quote name='tightclaws']5 dollars? MEH I can wait these collections drop fast.[/QUOTE]

I'm right there with ya. I'll bite when it's like 25 USD.

Oh for pity sake Amazon! Why won't they drop the PS3 verison already? Geesh.. I already submitted the price difference three times now and now they drop the 360 again but no PS3.

wow, these clowns are still refusing to sell the ps3 version even though it is $35 at kmart.com and in store.

blu-ray tax in 2011?! what a joke.

I know Metal Gear is historically a PS3, but is the PS3 any different/better in this case. I have $34 in gift cards and I am itching to pull the trigger on the 360 version despite my loyalty to playing MGS on Sony machines.

[quote name='tightclaws']5 dollars? MEH I can wait these collections drop fast.[/QUOTE]

Some of them don't drop a whole lot after a while, especially with this being $10 more than the average one and all (it's $15 off).

[quote name='bigdbo622']I know Metal Gear is historically a PS3, but is the PS3 any different/better in this case. I have $34 in gift cards and I am itching to pull the trigger on the 360 version despite my loyalty to playing MGS on Sony machines.[/QUOTE]

PS3 version is the only version that will support transferring to the PSP and the Vita I believe. also its only on 1 disc, 360 has 2 disc I think. i dont think the 360 supports pressure sensitive buttons either.

might be other differences too, not sure. i got it on the PS3 for 35 at kmart.

[quote name='dizee']PS3 version is the only version that will support transferring to the PSP and the Vita I believe. also its only on 1 disc, 360 has 2 disc I think. i dont think the 360 supports pressure sensitive buttons either.

might be other differences too, not sure. i got it on the PS3 for 35 at kmart.[/QUOTE]

People that care about both achievements/trophies would prefer the PS3 one as it has 3 platinums versus the 360's 2000 I think?

I also believe the controls had to be adjusted due to the 360's lack of pressure sensitive face buttons.

Those things are mostly preference.

[quote name='solidus_00']Oh for pity sake Amazon! Why won't they drop the PS3 verison already? Geesh.. I already submitted the price difference three times now and now they drop the 360 again but no PS3.[/QUOTE]

Where can you submit the price difference? I'll submit one as well..

Not sure but they had the 360 version for 29.99 the other day.

However I can tell you guys that the games look great in HD but I have had it freeze once during MGS3. Peace Walker is also a joke how easy it is with a second analog stick but still alot of fun and online is active for the PS3 anyways.

[quote name='plasmabeam']Is there any reason why they can't price match the PS3 version? Did anyone alert Amazon to K-Mart's price?[/QUOTE]

It's not that they can't, they just don't want or have to. The 360 version is a tougher sell and I believe the PS3 version has been doing better than any previous HD collections.

I hope the PS3 version will drop 34.99 or less on cyber monday. I think UC3, Catherine, Skyward sword & MGS hd collection would have me set for the holidays

bread's done
Back