Amazon MLB 10 for PSP mistake? 29.99 for ONLINE GAME CODE

You should put this is for PSP only...I almost jumped right away for the PS3 deal, and I don't even play baseball games :p

I've seen lower prices on Amazon before. It is probably correct. Also, there is no internet play or roster update on the game either.

The game is a huge disappointment, since they essentially are selling you last year's game with a new name. If you have a UMD drive, find last year's game for cheap and call it a day.

The PS3 version has been dropping in price nearly everyday. Went from 54 ->52 -> 51, and now $50. I'm still waiting for it to drop to around $45

[quote name='dragonjud']The game is a huge disappointment, since they essentially are selling you last year's game with a new name. If you have a UMD drive, find last year's game for cheap and call it a day.[/QUOTE]

I bought the 06 version. Baseball is baseball to me. I couldn't careless about updated rosters. I just needed some cheap baseball to go.

[quote name='dragonjud']The game is a huge disappointment, since they essentially are selling you last year's game with a new name. If you have a UMD drive, find last year's game for cheap and call it a day.[/QUOTE]

Actually this year's game is missing online play which was in last year's.

Got 09 @ Sam's Club last weekend for 12.81 + tax. I think they disconnected the servers though so I'm not able to update the rosters. I'll have to find an update somewhere online, d/l it to my PC and then move it onto the PSP.

bread's done
Back