Amazon MP3 Album Sale - Police Greatest Hits & others - $5, Fergie "The Dutchess" $2

Darthjer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Not sure how to link it so CAG gets the affiliate bonus, but I found Fergie via Consumerist. Looks like they're just the weekly deals, but there are actually some good albums this week if you don't have them yet.

Fergie "The Dutchess" - $2
The Police "Greatest Hits" - $5
Taylor Swift "Taylor Swift" - $5
Zapp & Roger "All The Greatest Hits" - $5
Jethro Tull "Aqualung" - $5
The Walkmen "You & Me" - $5

And please, if you feel compelled to, please don't waste your time posting that you can't believe that people still pay for music, because this was obviously not posted for you.

I will pay for some Zapp and Roger Greatest Hits anyday, Too bad their dead and won't receive any royalties.

fuck Amazon (and iTunes) in the ass with a jackhammer for not offering The Cars self-titled album. Rhapsody is about the only place online that sells it but their site doesn't even say what bitrate it's in.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']fuck Amazon (and iTunes) in the ass with a jackhammer for not offering The Cars self-titled album. Rhapsody is about the only place online that sells it but their site doesn't even say what bitrate it's in.[/quote]

Why don't you just buy the CD for $7 shipped from Amazon and rip it yourself? Sheesh.

Or:

http://www.lavamus.com/Album/4149/The_Cars/The_Cars/download-mp3/

Lavamus.com is my current download site of choice (good prices and great selection) ever since AllOfMP3 went awry.

Russian websites FTW for legally downloading music at a normal (acceptable) download price...welcome to 2005, enjoy your stay.

"Russian Mob" :roll:

bread's done
Back