Amazon MP3's

darkcecil32

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey guys, sorry for the really stupid question. If you download a song on Amazon, do you get infinite downloads of that song, regardless of which computer you use it on? The reason I ask is because I have a 5$ promo credit which expires tomorrow that I can use on music, but I don't have internet access in my room in my apartment. If I download the music on a friend's comp, would I later be able to redownload that song on my own comp (ie when I go home in between semesters)? Thanks for the help.

I think it's account-specific. Not that you need to worry, the files you download are just normal MP3s with no DRM. You can transfer them to a memory stick and to another PC.

After a quick Google, it looks like you get 1 download, after which point, it's up to you to keep it safe. (You can contact support if the download fails or something.)

Of course, it's just an mp3; stick it on a jumpdrive or something and you should be fine.

EDIT: You may also be able to buy it now and download it later, but that's not anywhere near certain.

bread's done
Back