Amazon Ni No Kuni $20; Madden 13 $15; Need for Speed MW $15; GoW Ascension $20; FIFA 13 $18; Injustice $35; Skyrim Legendary $40 - Free S&H

Can't decide on FIFA or not. Never played a soccer game.
If you don't plan on getting Fifa 14, then definitely jump on 13 now. At this price it's a steal. Fifa is amazing, just a little getting used to if you've never played a soccer game. Easy to learn though, all about timing and knowing who to pass to, etc. Granted I play soccer in real life and I watch it but still, it can make anyone a fan.

So Madden 13 - new for 14.99

Or

NCAA 13 - used 9.99

Help me choose, haven't played a football game since blitz on n64. I don't want to really spend 60$ on madden 25 when idk if ill like it. (Also I'm not a huge football fan)

So Madden 13 - new for 14.99

Or

NCAA 13 - used 9.99

Help me choose, haven't played a football game since blitz on n64. I don't want to really spend 60$ on madden 25 when idk if ill like it. (Also I'm not a huge football fan)
Everyone hates Madden 13 so I'd go with NCAA 13.

I've got FIFA 12. Is it worth it to upgrade to FIFA 13 for an extremely casual soccer fan who doesn't care about updated rosters?

I've got FIFA 12. Is it worth it to upgrade to FIFA 13 for an extremely casual soccer fan who doesn't care about updated rosters?
Yes, and no. Fifa 13 is more realistic in a sense, no more perfect touches for every single player like it was in 12. Balls will bounce away from you, graphics are nicer, mini-games, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Skyrim Legendary is already $35/$39 this week I have no doubt I'll be able to get it somewhere around $20 by Black Friday.  I can wait.

Tempted to get NFS Most Wanted, but I suspect it might be free on PS Plus in the next few months.
It is free on the European store starting next week. I personally think it's worth having a subscription to both. Something to look in to if you're interested. Pretty easy to set up too.

The mini games are extremely valuable in 13. They have progressively more difficult skill tests you must pass that cover virtually every facet of the game from a skill stand point. About the only thing they don't teach is positioning. I've got 160+ hours on 13 and I still regularly (as in weekly) do skill tests and improve my game. There are games that I can't even get near completing just because I'm not good enough. It identifies your weaknesses and gives you an easy way to work on them.

It's a must buy for that alone.

bread's done
Back