Amazon Nov. 1 Gold Box - Joss Whedon Classics - Firefly Dollhouse Angel Buffy + more

ragingst0rm6

CAGiversary!
Feedback
94 (100%)
Gold Box Deal of the Day (Nov. 1)

Firefly (complete series) - :dvd:$13.49, :br:$18.49
Serenity - :br::dvd: + Digital Copy $8.49

Dollhouse (season 1) - :dvd:$11.99, :br:$16.99
Dollhouse (season 2) - :dvd:16.76, :br:$22.99

Angel (complete series) - :dvd:$55.99
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (complete series) - :dvd:$65.99
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 8 Motion Comic - 2-disc :br::dvd: combo $13.99

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992 movie) - :dvd:$4.99, :br:$7.99

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog - :br:$7.49

Any chance we will ever see Buffy or Angel released on blu ray? I've been waiting for such a long time on Buffy and would hate to get burned by double dipping.

Serenity is a relative constant in Walmart's bargain bins ($5 DVD, $7.88 Blu-ray) so it is still cheaper to get those.

Good deals. I already have the ones I would have bought. Thanks for posting.

By the way, Target has a combo DVD pack of the motion comic and the movie for Buffy The Vampire Slayer priced at $7.50.

Angel hit this price once before, at the beginning of the year per camelcamelcamel.com. Buffy, never. I have my 3 favorite seasons already on DVD for Buffy but at this price I might actually feel silly for not buying the set. Of course, over time I was able to buy the West Wing series by season for cheaper than I've ever seen the box set, but who knows.

[quote name='Snowball21']Any chance we will ever see Buffy or Angel released on blu ray? I've been waiting for such a long time on Buffy and would hate to get burned by double dipping.[/QUOTE]

I'd love for this to happen, but it would likely involve a restoration process like Star Trek TNG is getting right now. I doubt Fox is going to do that.

Also, Netflix is a better deal for watching Buffy right now anyway. All of Angel and Buffy are on it, and seasons 4-7 of Buffy are in widescreen (Unlike the R1 DVDs). And you get to avoid the terrible DVD menus the discs have.

Anyway, $20 is a great price for Firefly on Blu.

bread's done
Back