Amazon now accepting COD: Modern Warfare 3 Pre-orders

I am tempted to pre-order, but I am still upset about how bad MW2's story was and this looks to be more of the same. Plus I've already got BF3 to look forward to.

Entice me, Amazon.

[quote name='Admiral Moo']I am tempted to pre-order, but I am still upset about how bad MW2's story was and this looks to be more of the same. Plus I've already got BF3 to look forward to.

Entice me, Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Amazon better start innovating this time around. They've gotten way too lazy with this series.

[quote name='dallow']Yeah, Amazon better start innovating this time around. They've gotten way too lazy with this series.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Amazon has been doing too much more of the same. Time to step with up with some new innovations Amazon!

[quote name='dallow']Yeah, Amazon better start innovating this time around. They've gotten way too lazy with this series.[/QUOTE]

I dont think your going to see a lot of deals on this. Acitivsion will charge maximum price for it and stores will charge maximum price because this game will mean major money.

When a big game comes out you cut corners and do deals to get money, when a call of duty comes out your guarnteed double the sales of just about anyother game so they want max profit from it.

Basically, call of duty will make a lot of money in sales very fast and the game sells itself, retailers dont have to do much more than stand there and take money.

[quote name='whoknows']I agree. Amazon has been doing too much more of the same. Time to step with up with some new innovations Amazon![/QUOTE]

QFT. Amazon better change their ways or they will lose customers. When they put out MW2, I thought to myself, you are just being lazy and not giving us what we want. Then they came out with Black Ops, which was more of the same. And now this... the calamity. Amazon, you stink!:lol:

[quote name='seanr1221']Wow wait amazon makes these games thats news to me i wasways thought it was that treyarch group.[/QUOTE]

Is that a real question? I don't read any type of sarcasm.

[quote name='seanr1221']Wow wait amazon makes these games thats news to me i wasways thought it was that treyarch group.[/QUOTE]

No no. That treyarch company makes those spiderman movie games.

bread's done
Back